X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give you a hand on that one.

Spoiler:

Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post

RJB, no offense the port looks really cool and all, but why do the puddle jumpers need another port besides Atlantis?

you know the whole ancient civilization didnt live on antlantis right ther are bound to be more then one space port and we already know there was more then one antlantis so why couldnt there be more spaceports or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
        I'm running on the assumption that the ancients had more than one planet.

Atlantis is fine for servicing the planet it is on but other colonies would need there own space / air ports.
        Alright I guess we can safely assume that, though we have seen very little evidence of their having a wider society in Pegasus.

Didn't you have any comments on my ship model? Though it was rough.

Comment

The Mark 7 looks kewl ALX.

Comment

304 nr 10000000000 and 4.

naw just redoing it in modo just to prove to myself i have the skill required to use modo like this and i think the ironman build gave me the skills i needed.... (took me 8 months but now i can finally use a REAL 3d program)

here is what i have sofar..

Comment

If I could do what you do....

Comment

if i could create what i can imagine.... well the primary ingredient is a 10x better computer.

:-(

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                  The Mark 7 looks kewl ALX.
                  thanks

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                  If I could do what you do....
                  i bet you could given 6 months of free time
                  thanks for the compliment tho

ok update on the modo 304.

Comment

the only shame ALX is that you jump so fast from model to model. would love to see some effects.

Comment

effects? join LS-A or SFM then as ive posted alot on both or check out dark frontier in the FF section.
                      also by effects you specificly mean?

also why does almost everyone feel the need to have my name in capital letters?

Comment

I have a question for all the peopple that design using google sketchup.....

Do you just open the program as normal and do your models or do you actually do them to scale?

Also for large ships should you do that in sections? i ask because I tried to design a spaceship but started with a flat rectangle 85meters wide and 150meters long but found that size hard to work with once I had pushed it up into a 3D shape.
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          I have a question for all the peopple that design using google sketchup.....

Do you just open the program as normal and do your models or do you actually do them to scale?

Also for large ships should you do that in sections? i ask because I tried to design a spaceship but started with a flat rectangle 85meters wide and 150meters long but found that size hard to work with once I had pushed it up into a 3D shape.
                          build first scale later. and imo scale isnt that important as long as it looks right.

and yes components sections and parts wil def make sketchup easier to work with

Comment

also layers. Its makes it full of cakey goodness.
                            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                            sigpic

Comment

Iron Man update
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 12 May 2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                                build first scale later. and imo scale isnt that important as long as it looks right.

and yes components sections and parts wil def make sketchup easier to work with
                                I have never tried that. How do you scale the model after building it?
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X