This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Here is another one. For some reason the Titan was overtaken by the wraith but they couldn't control anything except the sub-light and hyper-drive engines. They decided they were going to crash her into a city in Pegasus but it never got there. Comments?
    nicly done!

Comment

last update before i hit the ol sack.

im in serious need of ZZzzzzzZZzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        and your ships are hugely original because?

most stuff has been done. the purpose of that ship was to try and make something like the Starcraft BC, simply because it's awesome. instead of a yamato cannon i added 6 particle beam cannons. also, it has some 60-80 missile tubes. they're in the hammerhead and each tube is approx. 2-3 meters in diameter, perfect for an ICBM type missile
        So i can infer your thoughts on the Traveler/Earth hybrid Alx was kind enough to model for me wasn't your idea of creative?

I like the new version of yoru terran BC, without the guns on top, its got a sleeker look that doesn't seem like teh guns were just added as an afterthought. .. Even Aircraft carriers have lines and curves that look appealing.
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

ok another frame this one a close up now ZzzzzZZzzzzz!!

Comment

So i can infer your thoughts on the Traveler/Earth hybrid Alx was kind enough to model for me wasn't your idea of creative?
            creative =/= original.

but anyway ALX how many more destiny models have you planned

Comment

they do look good! ya gotta give him that

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

where are they?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  creative =/= original.

but anyway ALX how many more destiny models have you planned
                  as many as i like.

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                  they do look good! ya gotta give him that
                  thank you.
                  Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  where are they?
                  wheres what? wheres waldo??

Comment

If you remember . . .

Update soon.
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                      wheres what? wheres waldo??
                      the traveller ships?

that should be the next challenge!

sigpic

Comment

If you remember . . .

Update soon.
                        looking good!

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                        the traveller ships?

that should be the next challenge!
                        its a good idea but there is only one traveler ship and i dont think many here dont have the skill required to pull it off but still its an idea.

Comment

I have been watching the Atlantis boxsets again, while frustrating the travellers did bring something else to the series. In the first episode we encounter the space faring race Larrin mentions that they once built their own ships but the construction facility was destroyed.

I always wondered why the tauri offer them to help them build ships in return for the aurora class ship. perhaps bringing them into the tauri alliance.

Another idea I had the other day was to design a tauri small craft to enter the hebridian race...a racer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                            looking good!

its a good idea but there is only one traveler ship and i dont think many here dont have the skill required to pull it off but still its an idea.
                            Thanks, I think that model was done before you appeared. I'm also going to try and organic ship in modeler. Hopefully it will be good.
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

If you remember . . .

Update soon.
                              nice Intricate and well designed
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Thanks, I think that model was done before you appeared. I'm also going to try and organic ship in modeler. Hopefully it will be good.
                                yes it was def ahead of my time but i have seen it while browsing around

so organic? what kind of ship is it? and by modeler i asume you mean LW?

Comment

Working...
                                X