X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx View Post
    update:
    making good progress in a steady pace.
    oustanding envisioning of what a Lantean ground base would look like; architecture sim to Atlantis but yet different enough while lookin definitely Ancienty
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

um hes makeing antlantis....

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
        oustanding envisioning of what a Lantean ground base would look like; architecture sim to Atlantis but yet different enough while lookin definitely Ancienty
        actually this is atlantis very similar to the season 1 model used in the show made by rainmaker.
        glad you like what you see tho

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
        um hes makeing antlantis....
        umm yeas "Ant"-Lantis

Comment

update:
          making good progress in a steady pace.
          Very nice

Not had much time recently as my dad had his hip replaced on Friday...(he's now up and about and doing great)...but i did start fiddling with something for the new GWMC....

BEHOLD THE THOR MKII!!!!!

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

this MC...a gunship, im still a little confused if I should do a beefed up fighter or a larger ship.

any clues

sigpic

Comment

I'm obviously going for a bigger ship.... but i guess it's up to you

Comment

umm yeas "Ant"-Lantis
                i was tired it was 1 in the morn lol

Comment

ok the 3 main piers are complete (excluding the bottom and the stardrive.)

Comment

...been working on the orpheus class frigate.

sigpic

Comment

Alx and Merlin, looking spectacular! Hey Alx, I'm planning on doing a series of scenes (3-5) like the one I just did. Would you mind if I use the Titan again?
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                        ...been working on the orpheus class frigate.

That is sweet..... 'Bring the Rain'

Completely unknowing of Merlin's fleet shot.... i ran one off earlier

Since i ran that off i've found the Spear was literally a couple of feet longer than the Enyalius hanger bay.... so i've extended the Enyalius' rear to take the Spear. (No s******ing)

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                          Alx and Merlin, looking spectacular! Hey Alx, I'm planning on doing a series of scenes (3-5) like the one I just did. Would you mind if I use the Titan again?
                          i dont mind at all mate so feel free to use the Titan as many times as you like i loved the previous scenery
                          and thanks

Comment

Atlantis update:

added the smaller piers and my polycount went off the charts so i have to go back and remove some detail before i can start the central city

Comment

Dr. Lee: thanks, I thought it was fitting for the scene.

Alx: Cool, the next will be more active. Oh, I posted some more details over on the SFM thread for it in the 3D Gallery. You'd like it.
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Atlantis update:

added the smaller piers and my polycount went off the charts so i have to go back and remove some detail before i can start the central city

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/300W...xShipyards.jpg
                                Create two FILES!!

Don't erase it, you're doing great. When you have a computer that can handle it. This detail is too good to lose.

And ALX remember the Insides of the City branches are Star Drives on the opposite so they are hollow just inset to all of the sea to come in.
                                The Star Drive is one part I haven't seen anyone do and I really really really hope you do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X