This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mburrows
    actually he has a point dude, that ship is way to advanced for us, making it an ancient ship would be almost impossible to make tauri tech put into it, and people need to start realizing that even teh daedalus only have 4 main rail guns, and we have yet to see any secondary or otherwise, the main offence of the daedalus-class vessels seems to be missiles, although they are ineffective and rail guns are probaly more effective lol

tptb does however need to give us a energy weapon, and i have seriously written a letter to them asking to bring back felgar and his "photon torpedo" so that the tuari have a viable offence/deffence

i dont know why they dont, so what, the tauri will actually have a chance, is that to hard, make their ships equal to hat'ak vessels so we can at least fight some rogue jaffa or LA guys
    i agree with the energy weapons, since we are battling the Ori who are the 1 and the same Alteren/Anicents, we need them plus they need to be able to take down hataks, we have come a long way in 10 years so i think we need them, they may do a very, very very very etc damage to the ori sheilds or nothing at all but we need them .

Comment

we need to get a pj and some drones from atlantis, cloak the pj so it can exit earth, put the pj in a 304, send the 304 away to where an ori ship is, and if a drone can penetrate their sheilds...well, buh bye ori, we got 2 ancient city ships, one we dont exactly have yet but we can take it from those people, take a few zpms and bunch of drones from the asurans, and boom

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

we need to get a pj and some drones from atlantis, cloak the pj so it can exit earth, put the pj in a 304, send the 304 away to where an ori ship is, and if a drone can penetrate their sheilds...well, buh bye ori, we got 2 ancient city ships, one we dont exactly have yet but we can take it from those people, take a few zpms and bunch of drones from the asurans, and boom
        Right, and you just volunteered yourself to steal those ZPM's and drones.
        Last edited by freyr's mother; 30 June 2006, 01:13 PM.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Hey stick a cloak on to ronan, send him in with a cloaked teltak and an asgard with beaming technology, beam in to ZPM factory, beam out of ZPM factory with 50 ZPM's...bye bye wraith. we have enough ZPM's to make every ship we have unstoppable for the next 5 decades and power up two lantian city ships plus the gates and outposts.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            Hey stick a cloak on to ronan, send him in with a cloaked teltak and an asgard with beaming technology, beam in to ZPM factory, beam out of ZPM factory with 50 ZPM's...bye bye wraith. we have enough ZPM's to make every ship we have unstoppable for the next 5 decades and power up two lantian city ships plus the gates and outposts.
            I like it.

I tried to green you but the system wouldn't let me.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
              Believe me freyr that wasn't flaming him, thats probably the nicest way it could of been put.
              Well, it sounded like you were. Sometimes things are interpreted differently.

Best Stargate quote:
              Green is your friend.

Comment

why cant the wraith feed of like a little rabbit or w.e, it just HAS to be us dont it?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

why cant the wraith feed of like a little rabbit or w.e, it just HAS to be us dont it?
                  I know right. Why can't they just feed off of frickin cows or elephants. Hell, we could give them the genetic code and they could clone the food they'd want to eat instead of killing all the humans in pegasus.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    I know right. Why can't they just feed off of frickin cows or elephants. Hell, we could give them the genetic code and they could clone the food they'd want to eat instead of killing all the humans in pegasus.
                    Because then the show wouldn't exist. Who wants to see battle between Atlantis and a big scary bad guy that sucks the life out of Opossums?
                    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

i do

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

why dont we just give them the code for our DNA and they can clone US...unethical but solves alot of problems.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

well, i think the issue is our brains, it looks like the asgard have like 3 of our brains lol, just a bit smaller kinda, maybe make a human asgard hybrid like they did the human goa'uld hybrid

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                            why dont we just give them the code for our DNA and they can clone US...unethical but solves alot of problems.
                            There is still the problem of feeding the cloned humans until they reach maturity/feeding time, whatever comes first.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

clone them so that they come out in their..i unno, late teens, early 20s maybe?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

clone them so that they come out in their..i unno, late teens, early 20s maybe?
                                Right, like what the did with mini-. Accelerate their growth. I like it.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X