• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the first one looks better

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

podium seems to hate me. Do ya think you could do a render of my new destroyer fo me until i can get podium/kythea (or whatever it is) to work flo?
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

flo - the secon one looks like other stargate silos...like the round ones as well.

442 - are you texturing while in kerkythea or in sketchup?

sigpic

Comment

the software isn't working, as in it doesn't want to download or anything. I think its just me. anyway, what about it flo?
          sigpic

Comment

download? Have you got it from their site?

sigpic

Comment

yep, still didn't work. I won't bother.
              sigpic

Comment

have you tried podium?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                  Whens 4.0 coming?
                  Not sure exactly. We've been discussing it at length in the thread we know what direction its going to take and what the races will be (more or less). However there's a lot still to come in 3.0 although once the summer is here the battles should be coming thick and fast.
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yeah I definitely have to catch up on all the stuff that's happened so far
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

The Reaper war is almost done but if you can check regularly over the next 2 months you should catch the end of it + the Tau'ri civil war and the Talos arc which will finish off the fleets.
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Something I've been working on for a few days in-between other projects...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 08 June 2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Hey guys here's my ship idea, srry i can't make models. This is my first time desigining a ship.
                          ~Type: Battleship, Flagship
                          ~Designation: X-305
                          ~Users: The Tauri USAF, RAF, Russia's Airforce, China's Airforce
                          ~Technology Base: Tau'ri/Asgard/Ancient
                          ~Displacement: ?
                          ~Capacity:
                          -Officers: 25
                          enlisted: 225
                          extra personal:75
                          Maximum: 325
                          ~Powerplant:
                          -1 ZPM
                          -25 Mk. II Naquadah reactors (serves as auxillary power)
                          ~Propulsion:
                          - Modified Aurora class sublight propulsion
                          -Asgard/Ancient hyperspace window generator
                          ~Performance:
                          -Maximum Hyperspace Velocity: 920 lightyears/hour
                          -Maximum Hyperspace Endurance: 168 hours/top speed
                          -Hyperspace Generator Recharge Rate: 60 minutes between jumps
                          ~Ship Systems:
                          -Computer: modified ancient crystal systems; AEGIS Networking System
                          -Life Support: Standard Al'kesh Life Support
                          -Sensors: Modified Asgard Sensors
                          -Navigation: Stargate Network Common Coordinate Alignment Datalink
                          -Communications: Modified Asgard subspace communication systems
                          ~Armament:
                          -100 rail guns (standard)
                          -4 asgard beam weapons
                          -1 reverse engineered ori beam weapon
                          -35 Tolan ion cannons
                          ~Defenses:
                          -Asgard Shields/Ancient shield hybrid
                          -Naqahdah-alloy armor (standard)

Technical and Historical Notes:The X-305 is an experimental battleship build by the Tauri combining recent Asgard technologies (from the Asgard computer that they gave us) and recent Ancient tech information from the Atlantis expidition, and combining it with human technology and a salvaged ori beam weapon from an ori ship. This is the most technologically advanced things that the Tauri have ever build and is the flagship of the Tauri fleet. It has just rolled off the Tauri production bay and has not been battle tested yet.

Comment

The fanwank in that ship makes me scream: "Go to my thread!"
                            thread

ZPMs are no, ori weapons are no, anything ancient is no, tolan no and for all we know this ship could be as big as a telephone box!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
                              The fanwank in that ship makes me scream: "Go to my thread!"
                              thread

ZPMs are no, ori weapons are no, anything ancient is no, tolan no and for all we know this ship could be as big as a telephone box!
                              I agree Zpm, Ori and Tollan waepons are no but we have atlantis so we could have some ancient tech in our ships

Comment

no, ZPMs are too powerful, use nigs. But come on, a few dimentions in there please.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X