• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so do i...
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

Don't we all.
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

no only if your computer is 9 years old you do

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

nuh uh! you need if your computer is possesed (well, that has to be it. it CAN'T be this bad by natural causes) too.
          sigpic

Spoiler:
          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
          Hehe

Comment

My Alpha Site shipyard...

I stress that this is very early on in the design! I will make lots of changes yet. I have not decided upon a name for the design but bison class shipyard is pretty high up.

bigish images
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Whoa!....... nice, shame i can't green you for that.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

That is good. Is it ground based?
                sigpic

Spoiler:
                Hehe

Comment

I see you've changed yor sig Merlin. 2X modeling challenge winner
                  Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's been a 2x winner for a while... it was jsut harder to see with the older image.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

TBH I couldn't resist the ROTF image...I am more hyped about the upcoming Transformers movie than I was for the Star Trek movie. I increased the saturation to compliment the sky.

I think finger is in for the award this time, destroyer challenge. Before his ships have seemed to alien to stargate to me...I dont know if watching BSG or the new shape of the ship have made me step back with a smile!

My station is planned to be ground based, the edge built into a mountin. However as the project continues that may change. As mentioned it is very early on in the project.

I wanted it to have a lantean feel so that Atlantis becomes more integrated into the Tauri look.

sigpic

Comment

little update on my shipyard

rather big images
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

what did you update?
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Hehe

Comment

he did quite a few things, but small things. by small i mean things that look really little in the picture, but big if it were real.

Looking good merlin. keep it up.
                            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                            sigpic

Comment

took a closer look, and it's mostly the detailing. the roof (i guess) greebling and stuff.
                              sigpic

Spoiler:
                              Hehe

Comment

Where the hermes is i have reduced the arm length and added details to the arm as well as reducing its thickness.

added fighter bays and an internal hanger, added a section on top and bottom for quarters in front of the carrier dock. I also altered the side docks a little, i plan for frigates to be built on top of the paddles.

Smaller ships like the posidon bomber can now land on the side arm.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X