Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywho does anyone else have new alternate, besides hyperspace or wormholes, forms of FTL drives for the stargate universe? I know I have a few.
    Dimensional Drive. works both like a hyperdrive and an interdimensional drive: you are transported to annother dimension/reality/whatever, then transported back at a different location.

Warp Drive.

Subspace Drive. you dont travel through hyperspace, but more like through subspace itself, so you're anywhere within a short time

Comment

16 hours? i've heard of computer people, but?

max i spend is about 10 hours. (work, work, games, ect...)
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully someone will remember ths Gunboat design i created a long while back
        (This post containts Large Images)
        Spoiler:

Well.... i've gone back and decided to rebuild it....

Spoiler:

The main changes to the original design is that the newer version is not a long range ship, No hyper drive.....and with this i've removed the crew quarters to ad more space for the missiles. I've also reuced the Missile tubes down from four to two.

I've also added 6 gatling gun railguns under the pods on the side.

With the lack of Hyper drive i'm considering adding a grappling mechanism to the underside, allowing the ship to latch onto larger vessels for hyperspace journeys..... that is if i don't find that it's small enough to fit in the DSC-304 hanger bay that is.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Spoiler:
          Hopefully someone will remember ths Gunboat design i created a long while back
          (This post containts Large Images)
          Spoiler:

Well.... i've gone back and decided to rebuild it....

Spoiler:

The main changes to the original design is that the newer version is not a long range ship, No hyper drive.....and with this i've removed the crew quarters to ad more space for the missiles. I've also reuced the Missile tubes down from four to two.

I've also added 6 gatling gun railguns under the pods on the side.

With the lack of Hyper drive i'm considering adding a grappling mechanism to the underside, allowing the ship to latch onto larger vessels for hyperspace journeys..... that is if i don't find that it's small enough to fit in the DSC-304 hanger bay that is.
          YAY! Space torpedoes!
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post

I create websites.
            Last edited by Merlin1701; 18 April 2009, 12:47 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
              I create websites.
              HEY! do divs expand with the text? Like if I type something will is expand down the page?
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

depends how you set them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                  depends how you set them.
                  I just put a div in and then type the information. It's going to get longer through time and wanted to see if it expands automatically.
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

just set the overflow to add a scroll bar. That way your page design wil remain compact and easily editable. This option is great for CMS as a client can edit a site too much. lol

sigpic

Comment

16 hours is probably how much I spend on the computer too, so I wouldn't say that's an excessive amount for Merlin. Especially if that's his job.

I'm in college for Computer Systems Technology, which means 4 hours on my laptop at school every day. Then I come home and will be on the computer for the rest of the day doing homework, studying, watching movies and tv, modelling & rendering, and farting around on websites and talking.

I don't see anything wrong with it hahaha. Talking on the phone, reading a book, watching TV, it can all be accomplished on the computer. And being the computer lover that I am, there's no place that I would rather be hahaha.

RL is over rated! I've got 4 screens sitting on my desk (two 22" monitors for my desktop, my crappy CRT TV, and my laptop).

Comment

Iam the same, spending virtually all day on the computer. Doing a computer degree means you have to spend all day at the computer and often all night.

Comment

sleep? but then i am 14, perhaps you get insomnia when you try computer training courses and such. anyway:

i'm going to do a few models for my book art. this is my first:

i might make this a zeltan gunship, but i'm not sure.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

sleep? but then i am 14, perhaps you get insomnia when you try computer training courses and such. anyway:
                            ][/SPOILERS]
                            sleep is for wimps.

Comment

no you need 8hours per day if you wish to care for your body

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

no point in updating the last one when people have already said some things. so i changed it completely to give it the look i wanted. finding the bridge a bit difficult, i started, then deleted it, then did it, then deleted it, i want it to have a hook at the bottom and a slimlined look as well, i'll just keep at it:

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X