I'm Saving this for something special
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

And this, the 3000th!
      sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

bob: i looked at your deviantart gallery, hows atlantis coming along?
        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          And this, the 3000th!
          Gratz
          sigpic

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by IMDB
          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
          Hehe

Comment

congratulations
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
              bob: i looked at your deviantart gallery, hows atlantis coming along?
              About the extent that it is over there
              sigpic
              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Okay I was just wondering how fast the BC-304's hyperdrive was capable of going presently. And so using some rough estimates I came up with roughly; 6944 LyPH (Light-Years Per Hour) as being its general intergalactic cruising speed.

Can anyone check up on this and confirm that this is about right?

Comment

i think it's been estimated to about... 1.5LY/S for a normal 304, and 6LY/s for Oddy. but i'm not sure.
                  sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Originally posted by IMDB
                  Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                  Hehe

Comment

2 LY/s deadalus, 8 for deadalus+ZPM

Comment

I have been lurking on this thread for quite some time and have thoroughly enjoyed each and every creation that you guys have made. I personally lack the skill to make any 3d model. I have tried, but failed .

It has surprised me that many of the models, be it original or closer to an existing show or movie, dont look anything from the "homeworld" universe.

I know some of you know the serie since I did see one ship here from that game. But other then that, Nothing. I personally love the designs on the ships from the second game and have been drawing a few sketches here and there. But I would love to see some real 3d models. None of the once that I have seen here have that polished and sleek hiigaran look.

Hiigaran ships

If one of you would even consider doing anything similair or I dont know.. point me in a direction that can help me to create 3d models, would be very much appreciated.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        2 LY/s deadalus, 8 for deadalus+ZPM
                        So basically I was right. ~6944.444 light years per hour equals very close to 2 light years per second, slightly less though, around 1.92901 etc..

It is kind of sad that 3 million light years seems so small a distance now. I mean when SGA first started it was purported to be something like, 'wow that would be insurmountable without the stargate and a ZPM,' now its just 'give us three weeks and we will be there, four days if we have a spare ZPM handy.' All in all it just seems like Atlantis went from 'new galactic frontier' to 'road trip!' in depressingly short period of time.

Anywho does anyone else have new alternate, besides hyperspace or wormholes, forms of FTL drives for the stargate universe? I know I have a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                          I have been lurking on this thread for quite some time and have thoroughly enjoyed each and every creation that you guys have made. I personally lack the skill to make any 3d model. I have tried, but failed ...
                          You said you have tried what were the results?
                          Have you tried again?
                          What did you use?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                            You said you have tried what were the results?
                            Have you tried again?
                            What did you use?
                            Nothing worth posting, believe me. I downloaded sketchup a few months ago, but I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Need to find some online tutorials and such.. but time is not on my side when comes to that.

Between work, study, friends, other hobbies. Hard to take the time and learn something completely new.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                            Spoiler:

Comment

i have an hour a day to do modeling, sometimes a bit more. (when i'm supposed to be doing homework and what-not) i've got about seventeen models that are unfinished. And one that is finished to a, well, bad standard. g-99 firestorm.
                              sigpic

Comment

somedays i can spend 16+ hours in front of the computer. if i can get work finished at 3ish i will continue with the model...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X