Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. How super powerful are we talking about here? Is it ridiculously super powered that no one would accept as a possible starship? Or is it super powerful in the context of the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
      Ah. How super powerful are we talking about here? Is it ridiculously super powered that no one would accept as a possible starship? Or is it super powerful in the context of the show?
      Well i was gona add on 4 more beam turrents 2 on the bottem so give it the ability to fire on targets below it. thats about it
      Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Which ones are the beam turrets?

Comment

Which ones are the beam turrets?
          the tripled barreld ones.

Comment

Well the ship is capable of rotating isn't it? So you should be able to bring those nine beam cannons to bear in any direction.

Comment

Well the ship is capable of rotating isn't it? So you should be able to bring those nine beam cannons to bear in any direction.
              Just about. I mean as it is now its belly so very exposed and i want to change that. i might redo the nose so i can put a beam cannon on thebottem and have it beable to shot straight forward.

Comment

Well then put some defensive guns down there, you don't necessarily need a massive cannon there. But it is your decision.

Here's something I'm working on for the Modeling Challenge Thread.

Spoiler:

I'm planning on adding some antennae to the bridge (as well as windows) and a lot of them in that sandwich like area at the front.

Any ideas as to what else I could do with it?

Comment

Well then put some defensive guns down there, you don't necessarily need a massive cannon there. But it is your decision.

Here's something I'm working on for the Modeling Challenge Thread.

Spoiler:

I'm planning on adding some antennae to the bridge (as well as windows) and a lot of them in that sandwich like area at the front.

Any ideas as to what else I could do with it?
                  Well its is supposed to be a Dreadnought lol

So are those to things on the side Hangerbays?

Comment

The square honey comb? Sort of those are actually launch tubes for F-302 fighters but they do connect to the hangar bays.

Comment

hay, im new, and i was thinking of a new technology for ships. a sub-space generator. like a ZPM it draws its power from sub space. but, this generator draws its power from several regions of sub space. and it can never be depleted. unlimited power.

also, i was thinking that earth can use the asguard core to build ZPM's. it can be used to make things like food, tretounin, decorations, so why not ZPMs or drones??????

"I personelly love the idea, but what does our pannel think?"

"well, only if i can use it to make a giant gun"

"it is a most intreging idea"

"cool"
                      SG Vennix
                      (Writer/Story Editor)
                      - Coming Soon -
                      http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Spearhead
                      (FanFiction Writer)
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3038937/Spearhead

Comment

the fanwank, aahhh! no drones and/or ZPMs!
                        Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnok View Post
                          hay, im new, and i was thinking of a new technology for ships. a sub-space generator. like a ZPM it draws its power from sub space. but, this generator draws its power from several regions of sub space. and it can never be depleted. unlimited power.

also, i was thinking that earth can use the asguard core to build ZPM's. it can be used to make things like food, tretounin, decorations, so why not ZPMs or drones??????

"I personelly love the idea, but what does our pannel think?"

"well, only if i can use it to make a giant gun"

"it is a most intreging idea"

"cool"
                          Well not for the fleets or any semi-serious consideration in conjunction with the show but if you want to I don't think that there is any law against it.

However since we have no clue as to how the ancients actually made a ZPM we couldn't get the Asgard core to make one... and even if we did know the method might preclude us from being able to make it directly out of energy.

And we don't know how to make drones either, and as far as I know neither did the Asgard, so the Asgard core wouldn't have been able to produce those.

Oh I almost forgot, welcome!

Comment

The square honey comb? Sort of those are actually launch tubes for F-302 fighters but they do connect to the hangar bays.
                            It reminds me of a ship from my fav anime

Comment

ah yes, welcome to the gateworld forum !!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper View Post
                                Now that's...hot.
                                the last post known to date of the creator of this thread. i salute him!

*salutes Publius Aemilius Aper*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X