Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20mW (tip of wing to tip of wing) X 10mL X 6mH i think.
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

That seems kinda big. I mean 20 meters from wingtip to wingtip, isn't that 65.6 feet? I dunno that seems a bit too large.

Comment

it seems more like 10m W 5mH (wing-tip bottom to the highest point) 7m long

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

bob on the scaling thread put it at 20.02m wide but there is a thread on sci-fi meshes that puts the F-302s at 17m wide and 9m long. A tomcat has a wing span of 19m unswept...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah 20m wouldn't be unreasonably big, the 302 is way wider than it is tall and long, and it's at least 5m long so I mean it's not that far of a stretch.

Comment

Fine. I suppose that I'll have to go with that estimate.

So are there any new designs being worked on?

Comment

I'm working on the modelling challenge ATM... the original draft of it wasn't going to use the F-302 as it's fighter.... but something i drived out of my Mosquito and Wasp designs that kept with the design key i'd used in the previous challenge.....

In staying with the design key it's powered via a jumper derived propulsion system. Single pilot to the 302's 2 Weapons...... errrm dunno yet, defo a pair of 'normal' aircraft cannons and about four or so missles

Hmmm just noticed an error on that image......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Cool. I'm working on my Carrier Model. I'm still working on its name and history. Currently I'm thinking of Gerak for its name. What do you think?

Comment

I'm not one to ask about names.... I'm crud at it First fanfic i wrote had names taken from my DVD collection and family middle names

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                      I'm working on the modelling challenge ATM... the original draft of it wasn't going to use the F-302 as it's fighter.... but something i drived out of my Mosquito and Wasp designs that kept with the design key i'd used in the previous challenge.....

In staying with the design key it's powered via a jumper derived propulsion system. Single pilot to the 302's 2 Weapons...... errrm dunno yet, defo a pair of 'normal' aircraft cannons and about four or so missles

Hmmm just noticed an error on that image......
                      Nice one! Reminds me of my spaceships in Spore.

Comment

It does look a bit like that. However you know that the ship that he made had little to do with pre-made parts being stuck together to make something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                          Nice one! Reminds me of my spaceships in Spore.
                          Out of intrest who else has Spore?

I haven't been on it in ages, i think my name on it was odin1701, I used merlin1701 on the creature creator pack.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                            Cool Battleship P90 it reminds me of the Iowa class battleships of WWII.

Anywho does anyone know the exact dimensions of the F-302? I need to know this for a new carrier design I'm working on.
                            Actully thats were i got the idea from it originaly had 2 double barreled turrents but i uped it to 3 triple barreled turrents. Im trying to make it into a dreanough so i might put back the hanger bays somewhere else.
                            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Isn't a Dreadnought just a heavily armed battleship with excellent speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                                Isn't a Dreadnought just a heavily armed battleship with excellent speed?
                                I suppose. I want this to be like a super powerful ship
                                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Working...
                                X