X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CommanderThor69
    i have a ship idea, i have it drawn up i just need to work out the specs
    Whats the drawing??? Do you need to find specs that could fit, or do you jsut need to write the specs down?? - if you need specs to fit a drawing then i would be glad to helpp
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

if any of you remember the crusier i did a while back on page 13 of this tread, i have been doing a 3D wip of it for the last day or so. its far from finished and i only learnt how to use blender a fue days ago so its going to develope slowly but anyway here is what i have so far.

let me know what you think.

Comment

Very cool, i really liked the serpent class actually, its a little heavy on the weapons front, but i can see it being a really cool human alkesh...something to lay space mines and the like with...they are about the size of an alkesh too...so yeah i like it.
        also love model too.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by JRPR
          if any of you remember the crusier i did a while back on page 13 of this tread, i have been doing a 3D wip of it for the last day or so. its far from finished and i only learnt how to use blender a fue days ago so its going to develope slowly but anyway here is what i have so far.

cool design.

Comment

Nice job man! It kind of looks like the Dropship from Starship Troopers.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. im have been working on the engins and sensor array at the moment and it seems to be comming along nicely. im thinking about changing the weapons to 3 rotating mediuem rail guns as it will give the modle a cool look with them underneeth. im going to put a fue missile tubes on aswell.

Comment

Howdy folks, been a while since I posted here.

I like that ship JRPR, coming along nicelly. I'd love to see the longsword design in 3d too.

Personally, I took a break from blender for a while, but got back into it yesterday, here's a little teaser of what I'm working on.

Comment

Originally posted by cooky
                  Howdy folks, been a while since I posted here.

I like that ship JRPR, coming along nicelly. I'd love to see the longsword design in 3d too.

Personally, I took a break from blender for a while, but got back into it yesterday, here's a little teaser of what I'm working on.

Nice work...as always! The two smaller ones look like F-302's but what's the one with the flat wingspan?

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

The smaller ones are 302's, they're there to give you a sence of the size of the other ship. That one is what I'm working on now, don't have all the details on what it is worked out yet.

The wingspan isn't quite flat, those pics just have bad angles. Oops.

Comment

very nice job cookie

although, i have to admit, if you check out my ship that is a pretty much missile boat that just launches a **** load of a missiles are enemies(meant mainly for hive ships though because they have no sheilds) that is pretty much what i thought of lol, add like a bit of a cargo hold kinda thing behind the cockpit(directly acessable from teh cockpit) and put 2 huge missile launcher clusters...like rectangular prism shaped with the square end facing front with about 9-12 holes lol, and then one rail gun on the tip of the nose, and it is what i imagines mine to be, but veyr nice job mate=)

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

I know this a stupid question cooky but what is the specs/design/point of the ship?? squadren leader?? i assum it going to have some pretty dectent firepower eg, rail guns, several missile loads/types, mine laying capability etc??..
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Dam Cooky i thought i was doing ok but you just blew me out o the water. thats a sweet ship. obviously ur skills in blender completly out class me.

Comment

Dam Cooky i thought i was doing ok but you just blew me out o the water. thats a sweet ship. obviously ur skills in blender completly out class me.
                            You should see his/her other masterpieces!

Originally posted by cooky
                            The smaller ones are 302's, they're there to give you a sence of the size of the other ship. That one is what I'm working on now, don't have all the details on what it is worked out yet.

The wingspan isn't quite flat, those pics just have bad angles. Oops.
                            I'm biting my nails here.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and just saw this thread and thought I'd add a ship I've been making over on Sci-Fi Meshes.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrus
                                Hi, I'm new here and just saw this thread and thought I'd add a ship I've been making over on Sci-Fi Meshes.
                                Nice work dude! Now, you can label everything including listing the ships specs and create a backstory for it.

Welcome to the forum.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X