• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Jake long gone?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

He rejected GW.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        He rejected GW.
        BLASPHEMY!

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          What?
          Well imagine that you put a little smile on those big flat surfaces. Imagine taking a knife and start sculpting pieces off

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
            Well imagine that you put a little smile on those big flat surfaces. Imagine taking a knife and start sculpting pieces off
            Im not intending to do anything else to that model, considering that i've rejected the model about 6 months ago
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

He rejected GW.
              Are we sure GW didn't reject him?
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

RAM Heavy Assualt Bomber

Feel free to post stuff about it, i have to leave now so i'll catch up later.
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  Ooouuuuuuuuuuu!

I'm gonna shut up ow before I start sounding like a modern day tenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                    I wont say i want him back, ill be honest about that. I rejected alot of things zake did and said.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    11000! green me

Comment

I wont say i want him back, ill be honest about that. I rejected alot of things zake did and said.
                      Dude, your arguments spaned entire fleets from what I understand, so- you should be thanking him for all the posts.

Heck, I only knew the guy for a month and I miss his House like atitude, I just can't do it as well.

Comment

Dude, your arguments spaned entire fleets from what I understand, so- you should be thanking him for all the posts.

Heck, I only knew the guy for a month and I miss his House like atitude, I just can't do it as well.
                        I do thank him, but i dont miss him. You only knew him for a month like you said, i knew him for over a year, i had many many many arguments both online and offline with him and there are alot of frankly still venomous arguments that i could have about him, with him and about mine and his mutual love/hate relationship. Dont get me wrong, zake could be brilliant, just like AJT, but you have no idea what he was really like so dont defend him or try to seriously emulate him, cos a) you cant and b) i dont want to have another one of him anywhere near me again and you dont want me to be like it again cos im alot more spiteful.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

I do thank him, but i dont miss him. You only knew him for a month like you said, i knew him for over a year, i had many many many arguments both online and offline with him and there are alot of frankly still venomous arguments that i could have about him, with him and about mine and his mutual love/hate relationship. Dont get me wrong, zake could be brilliant, just like AJT, but you have no idea what he was really like so dont defend him or try to seriously emulate him, cos a) you cant and b) i dont want to have another one of him anywhere near me again and you dont want me to be like it again cos im alot more spiteful.
                          Tep, for all your so called wisdom and experiance, you have a serious Lantean disposition.

Comment

he was the type to just disagree with what everyone said, but the good thing about him was you just wanted to improve what you did just to shove it in his face.
                            Visit my Website

Comment

Tep, for all your so called wisdom and experiance, you have a serious Lantean disposition.
                              Then you have some idea what it was like to deal with 1% of what Zake was like on a good day. and 0.0001% of what AJT was like. Yes it pushed people to do better, but it pushed me over the edge of serious anger for a good number of months while he belittled a huge chunk of what people did for 2.0.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

Ok I'm back, and i see that i've been completely ignored,.......again.......Psh...... screw you people, I reject GW
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X