This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    I'd always put energy wepons where they have the largest firing arks, but missile pods would do well.
    true but missle pods would not only look cool but be sweet to watch in action
    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      It's double or nothing for me mate.
      Loosing position my friend.
      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

I'm gonna bump us this thread... to show you very little progress. I did a quick test render last night, but the OSDT needs bumping up from the 2nd page so I'll use it to do so... if that made any sense at all...

Spoiler:

... that and I'll be taking a break from her, to do another project over the next few days.
        Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
            I'm gonna bump us this thread... to show you very little progress. I did a quick test render last night, but the OSDT needs bumping up from the 2nd page so I'll use it to do so... if that made any sense at all...

Spoiler:

... that and I'll be taking a break from her, to do another project over the next few days.
            Neatto!!!!!!
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Ok i have been doing a bit of modelling, starting some kind of new ancient ship, not sure what its going to turn out like, but anyone got any comments/ideas on this one?

Spoiler:

sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                Ok i have been doing a bit of modelling, starting some kind of new ancient ship, not sure what its going to turn out like, but anyone got any comments/ideas on this one?

Spoiler:

I think you should round out the top and bottom of the nose section and change the four fins for a sleeker look. Good Job.
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Not sure how to change the fins, im working on them though, did a bit of extra work, ive designed a whole new weapons platform for the nose, i think this ship is intended with heavy orbital bombardment in mind.

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

Not sure how to change the fins, im working on them though, did a bit of extra work, ive designed a whole new weapons platform for the nose, i think this ship is intended with heavy orbital bombardment in mind.

Spoiler:

That's a beasty looking cannon.

I agree with Boberth, the fins should be sleeker. Instead of having 2 on each side, have 1 and make it longer and thinner.
                    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Basicly at the moment im thniking 1 super laser satalite weapon for use against wraith hives, and then multiple asurian style energy weapons (not the big laser satalite thing (although possibly) then theres 3 drone silos with 1000 drones each. So a hefty arsonel.
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

Spoiler:

Waho! Giant Cannon!
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Yeah im not 100% but i think it should have a big honking space gun personally.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

ewwww noooo big gun.
                            Visit my Website

Comment

Why So Serious?!
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Last edited by ManiacMike; 10 August 2008, 03:20 PM.
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X