This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJB View Post
    As a note I have not said it was a bomber, just that it would be a Al'kesh equivalents. (Transport and heavy weapon support.)

I'm rendering a scene with it next to my Daedalus. (My Daedalus is about 450m long)
    oh sorry... I just assumed that it was a bomber. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Here is the comparison.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/265...izea001nd9.jpg

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
      Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

cool! looks good. I am thinking scout ship for some reason but it is to big for that I guess
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
          cool! looks good. I am thinking scout ship for some reason but it is to big for that I guess
          I guess it's time to make up a new class of ship..... maybe Tactical Assault Heavy Bomber. If you put enough words in the name it makes everything a-ok.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
          Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

I guess it's time to make up a new class of ship..... maybe Tactical Assault Heavy Bomber. If you put enough words in the name it makes everything a-ok.
            haha, I guess you´re right about that, it would be breath taking to say that in the heat of a battle lol
            sigpic

Comment

It looks like a cargo ship to me. Light on weapons and heavy on armor.

ohhhhhhh...if you have the wings fold up, you can have it land inside the hangers of the daedalus.

And nice job on the Phoenix. I hope they don't do a regular ol' 304 for it when its finally shown. If so, I'm just going to imagine your model instead of theirs.
              Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
                Hmm.. maybe heavy bomber? For a gunship it's too big imo..
                well heres a bomber for ya, sorry bout the engines no light got to them.

Behold!
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                  well heres a bomber for ya, sorry bout the engines no light got to them.

Behold!
                  Spoiler:
                  looks good, but I think that the wings should be a little thicker though but that is just my opinion so no offense but it is a cool design

a little something from me, a was a little bored a little while ago so I thought that I would model an hebridian drone, I know that it is far from accruette but this is just something I did for funn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                    looks good, but I think that the wings should be a little thicker though but that is just my opinion so no offense but it is a cool design

a little something from me, a was a little bored a little while ago so I thought that I would model an hebridian drone, I know that it is far from accruette but this is just something I did for funn
                    Alright I think about making them a tad larger

Scaling Pics
                    USAF Daedalus
                    USAF Lazarus
                    USAF Typhon
                    F/A - 322
                    Khaos Bomber

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                      Alright I think about making them a tad larger

Scaling Pics
                      USAF Daedalus
                      USAF Lazarus
                      USAF Typhon
                      F/A - 322
                      Khaos Bomber

Spoiler:

you have some nice ships their nice work

a little test animation from me, this is the first time I try and animate anyting
                      http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dronedz9.flv
                      sigpic

Comment

very nice Jonza
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

I have an up date on my ship, I've got the classification for it now, it's a firgate.

sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Few New images! Alliance style
                            Spoiler:

Tep
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            11000! green me

Comment

Cool ^ The Oneill's should be bigger though. But you are definately getting better.
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yeah there are alot of bugs and things that i havent mastered, but practicing
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X