X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius Aemilius Aper View Post
    Now that's...hot.
    Thank you and I hope I didn't burn you.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
    Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

I started work on some parts that will go into making a bridge for the Tempest.

This is the first part and it's still a wip itself.

Enjoy

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2...playsepvu2.jpg

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle

Comment

Ok this is my first ship that I have posted, it is a combo of Asgard, Ancient and Human tech, it is a battle crusier with:
        -Two Asgard beam weapons
        -Asgard Shields
        -Asgard perpulsion
        -Asgard Power generators
        -Ancient Chair with Drones
        -Ancient Perpulsion system
        -Ancient/Asgard Anti-Replicator/Anti-matter weapon
        -Built By Humans

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...666c2e41571df6

The pic may be a little small sorry, it is very late plus its the first time I have posted.

Comment

An update on the bridge.

Right now the screen display is just a stand in.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4...dgewip2xq4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            Freya your back?! i havetn seen you aroudn here for ages, good to see you and cooky back around
            Been busy with stuff for Uni. I poke around every now and then for updates.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Yeah im going to be busy with uni stuff very soon, like in 3 days lol
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
                An update on the bridge.

Right now the screen display is just a stand in.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4...dgewip2xq4.jpg
                nice work! I can´t wait for you to complete it
                sigpic

Comment

http://000jonza000.deviantart.com/ar...WIP-2-64815236

I have always wanted to do a space station so here it is
                  hope you enjoy
                  sigpic

Comment

That my friends is the gate hub! If you dont mind Jonza you know the giant Lantian/Tauri gate hub above earth in the fleets. That is exactly the kind of station is wanted for it! Seriously, im not just saying that!
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                      That my friends is the gate hub! If you dont mind Jonza you know the giant Lantian/Tauri gate hub above earth in the fleets. That is exactly the kind of station is wanted for it! Seriously, im not just saying that!
                      thanks is their any specs for it? becuse I could not find any
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoNzA View Post
                        http://000jonza000.deviantart.com/ar...WIP-2-64815236

I have always wanted to do a space station so here it is
                        hope you enjoy
                        very very nice!!
                        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                          very very nice!!
                          thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

This is my design for space ship;

1 - Ori beam weapon ( Sam and David have some knowledge about Ori ship and equipment from several episodes of SG-1 season 10 )
                            2 - Asgargard propulsion system
                            3 - Asgard and Ancient shields
                            4 - Railgun Batteries ( surrounded on the ships for defense and attack )
                            5 - Asgard Power Core , ZPM ( Only Ancient shield and some kind of Ancient Chair by Rodney research ) and Naquadah Generators ( Generally used for life support , sublight engine , etc. )
                            6- 24 new design x-302 fighter ( Advencement : Wraith harvest device - trinium - titaniun hull armour - advence gould staff weapon - Railgun - missiles - hyper drive for five minutes - merlin dimension device and cloaking device ( for hiding and surprise attack ) and DHD )
                            7 - Ancient rings
                            8 - Merlin dimesion device adapted for ship
                            9 - Asgard transportation system
                            10 - Ancient Chair with drone ( reverse ngineering by Rodney )
                            11 - Stargate with iris
                            12 - 12 SG teams for surface researchs

Comment

Originally posted by zarat View Post

1 - Ori beam weapon ( Sam and David have some knowledge about Ori ship and equipment from several episodes of SG-1 season 10 )
                              5 - Asgard Power Core , ZPM ( Only Ancient shield and some kind of Ancient Chair by Rodney research ) and Naquadah Generators ( Generally used for life support , sublight engine , etc. )
                              6- 24 new design x-302 fighter ( Advencement : Wraith harvest device - trinium - titaniun hull armour - advence gould staff weapon - Railgun - missiles - hyper drive for five minutes - merlin dimension device and cloaking device ( for hiding and surprise attack ) and DHD )
                              7 - Ancient rings
                              11 - Stargate with iris
                              You forgot the Nox first officer, the Asgard Engineer, the descended Ancient science officer, and the Furling bartender/ship counselor.
                              O_o You realize, there's always a bigger, badder ship that some bad guy owns. If this ship as all that... i'd hate to see what the bad guy has.
                              "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                              Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by zarat View Post

7 - Ancient rings
                                11 - Stargate with iris
                                please read page one about the "common sense rules"
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X