Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you do a battle with the valor mrkII a few nalutals, daggers, and ill post the horrent drop ship ih a battle of your chosing

Comment

Here is my class horrnet MrkIII Drop ship/ close support ship

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...f535e0048d57da

Comment

Originally posted by Aroura-Gate View Post
        Could you do a battle with the valor mrkII a few nalutals, daggers, and ill post the horrent drop ship ih a battle of your chosing
        I might. I'm working on some other stuff right now.

Anyway..I figured I'd post this also. Same picture as before only without the weird cloud effect thinger..
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Zake i love the image its really cool. I hope you continue to do more because i really like it, and it finally gives us a use for GS models beyodn simple pictures, and GS look comic strip quality, which is great.

Love the one yourve done, awesome
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

wow Zake they're really good, we can finally bring the gateworld virtual fleet to life...i may have a picture for you to do later if thats ok?
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

hey i'm currently working on an ori toilet class, when i post that on sketch up we could do a mock up of the "allies" episode

nice pic zake, better without the shields i think, unless you could get the impact of the shots thta would be cool but pretty hard
              ]

Comment

Here is what i think the x-305 should look like

What do you think?
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                  Here is what i think the x-305 should look like

What do you think?
                  looks the same as the bc304

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                    looks the same as the bc304
                    Yeah but it is larger and the hanger bays are in the front of the ship not in the back, there are 120 missile tubes compared to the 20 or so on the current Battle Crusiers, and its about twice the size. I also have two more

The D-300 destroyer

And the HC-306 which is a slip body
                    sigpic
                    ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Spartin crusier
                      Legnth: 25,892ft long, 1,000ft wide, 900ft high
                      Amorment: Heavy rail guns,MK8,9,10 nukes, ion cannons, rocket launchers, anti air missiles, Phlanax CIWS, Mini guns, and Partical cannons
                      Crew: 20,000 People
                      Hybrid of Human Asgard, ancent. Tolan, serakan,
                      Fighters: 3000 F302s
                      1000 Bombers
                      1000 Transport ships
                      Class 9 hyper drive
                      156 MK2 naquida generators for back up power

Comment

Hey, all! This is my first post, so I'd just like to say hi. Okay, let's get started on this, shall we?

Designation:X-386
                        Hull Body: Trinium/Carbon alloy fiber
                        Length: About the same as a second generation Jedi Starfighter (maybe...7 ft)
                        Armament: Dual Staff Weapons (as found on death gliders), Internally carried conventional missiles enhanced with naquidah, the inevitable K-Naq round Short coil gun
                        Power source: Jerry rigged ZPM interface (in the event we can find enough to power these things), but mainly a MK II Naquidah Generator (hope you don't blow up near a friendly fighter)
                        Engines: Conventional Combustion engine (atmospheric travel), Twin Ion Engines (sublight), Light grade Hyperdruve (coined Jump Drive because it's only good for short hyperspace jumps)
                        Other Details: Onboard computer tri-boots Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux and the ancient operating system, Has reverse engineered DHD (like the Puddle Jumpers) that works in both Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxies, seats only a single pilot

I'll try to get pictures of it up soon. I've been doodling a lot in Physiology...
                        Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                        Check out my Flickr

Comment

Spartin crusier
                          Amorment: Heavy rail guns,MK8,9,10 nukes, ion cannons, rocket launchers, anti air missiles, Phlanax CIWS, Mini guns, and Partical cannons
                          1000 Bombers
                          1000 Transport ships
                          Class 9 hyper drive
                          Er..fanwank?

Comment

Spartin crusier
                            1000 Bombers
                            1000 Transport ships
                            Class 9 hyper drive
                            Fanwank...not putting you down but i suggest you read immhotep's guide to designing ships...

seriously just the size makes it fanwank but the fact it's a cruiser aswell
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

what goes through someone's mind to put something down like that, do they have no sense of reality. 156 naquaha genrators, that jus retarded why not jsu put a 30 zpms, who's going to buld the 3000 f302s, the usaf has maybe 3 wings, or whatever, and i can't see the ancients, asguard and proabbly the tollans using them, yet he also uses contemporay technolog wtf.

i think that d300 destroyer could be quite a good ship, but based on size you can't have 120 vls, the hc 306 just looks mongloid though.
                              ]

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                                Yeah but it is larger and the hanger bays are in the front of the ship not in the back, there are 120 missile tubes compared to the 20 or so on the current Battle Crusiers, and its about twice the size. I also have two more
                                So the hanger bays are at the farthest possible walking distance from the crew quarters? It would take flight crews way too long to respond if you put the hangers there.

Originally Posted by Davesg-43
                                Spartin crusier
                                1000 Bombers
                                1000 Transport ships
                                Class 9 hyper drive
                                So basically you've turned Babylon 5 into a starship. It's nearly 26x longer than it is wide! It would look like a really long pencil, or a silly straw.
                                Last edited by jds1982; 15 October 2006, 07:27 AM.
                                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                                X