Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Lose an Ally and gain an ally. Who Will they be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Lose an Ally and gain an ally. Who Will they be?

Heey guys apparently in the final episodes we lose an ally and gain an ally who do you think they will be?
    I HATE SY-FY

Furlings.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
      Furlings.
      No, there are no furlings in S9, guarenteed. We have lost the Sodan and will likely loose Chekov in the final ep, as for who we will gain, im thinking that refers to Vala's return
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        No, there are no furlings in S9, guarenteed. We have lost the Sodan and will likely loose Chekov in the final ep, as for who we will gain, im thinking that refers to Vala's return
        I agree that the "ally gained" is probably referring to Vala's return. But I sure hope the "ally lost" isn't Chekov. I really like his character. But, I guess better him than Thor or anyone else.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          But I sure hope the "ally lost" isn't Chekov. I really like his character. But, I guess better him than Thor or anyone else.
          /Agree.

Comment

The Asgard get "ragnaroked" by the Ori and the Furlings replace them.
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

The asgard are way to good to be killed of by the writers.
              As for the furlings, with all that furling hysteria, i'm realy starting to hate them.
              Its getting mega annoying.

Comment

Okay, seriously this time around.

Does anyone think that the Ally we lose is the Jaffa Nation as they fall to the Ori. Whereas the Lucian Alliance becomes our ally later on?

Spoiler:
                Chulak does get invaded and occupied by the Ori in S10 for anyone whose been reading the spoilers.

Comment

I really hope it isn't the Asgard, Thor is too cool to die, EVER! (Jacob was too, but .... )

I really doubt they would kill off the Free Jaffa that quickly... but considering the current trend of killing off everyone, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Comment

Ah crap, double post, sorry about that.

Comment

No, I don't mean killing off the Jaffa, I mean the Jaffa being forced to side with the Ori. You can loose allies, when they become your enemy or forced to become allies with your enemy.

Comment

Now that I think of it, it would be a pretty good idea, then we wouldn't have the big powerful Jaffa to back us up anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                          No, I don't mean killing off the Jaffa, I mean the Jaffa being forced to side with the Ori. You can loose allies, when they become your enemy or forced to become allies with your enemy.
                          Now that would be one hell of a blow to us. It sure would make this struggle against the Ori that much bleaker.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            Okay, seriously this time around.

Does anyone think that the Ally we lose is the Jaffa Nation as they fall to the Ori. Whereas the Lucian Alliance becomes our ally later on?

Spoiler:
                            Chulak does get invaded and occupied by the Ori in S10 for anyone whose been reading the spoilers.
                            I think we already lost the Ally in Ethon.
                            The Lucian Alliance I can see as a future Ally, although I want to stomp them first and make them bow down to us.
                            I would much rather have Baal as the new Ally.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                              I think we already lost the Ally in Ethon.
                              The Lucian Alliance I can see as a future Ally, although I want to stomp them first and make them bow down to us.
                              I would much rather have Baal as the new Ally.
                              Agree with your view of the Lucian Alliance, would have to ensure they knew who is boss before attempting to work with them.

Love the idea of Baal as a working ally, esp as the Ori are set to be a threat to every race in the mw
                              I remember something. There was a man. He’s bald and wears a short sleeve shirt and somehow he’s very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

Working...
                              X