Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most unlikely thing to happen next season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    I think I have that FanVid around here somewhere.....
    Well dig it up, silly! What's a fan vid?

Comment

The first episode opens with the writers making a public apology for season 9 and reveal that JMS, the brain behind Babylon 5 has written or supervised the writing for season 10.....

And the fans rejoiced .......

Comment

The Most powerful ancient descend and with the wave of his hand destroys the ori and lowers his hood to reveal..........................CHUCK NORRIS
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper
          The Most powerful ancient descend and with the wave of his hand destroys the ori and lowers his hood to reveal..........................CHUCK NORRIS
          That just scares me!

How about this... it is discovered that the moon is really a cloaked Ori stronghold that has lain dormant. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
            Stargate atlantis the musical
            The they have to retitle it Stargate-Buffy
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE]Daniel and Mitchell getting it on, they'd make a cute couple :-P

Nah, I think Shep and Daniel would make a better couple

[QUOTE]Ah, that's just not right! That would totally freak me out, man.

Confront your fear my fellow fan. There's more F*****d up S**t going on in the world then having two same sex getting in on.

Back to topic- They do an episode were the SG1 team cross into a 2dimension world and meet the Futurama team
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah they will
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                Stargate SG-1: The Musical?
                Hmm, I looks like we may have to revive the "Stargate: the Musical" thread...

Comment

We give up control of the Stargate.

/edit:

Jack is back in charge of the SGC, and he let's Daniel go to Atlantis, permanently.

Teal'c knocks Carter up.

Carter knocks Teal'c out.

Teal'c gets knocked up.

The Ancients actually... I dunno..... do something.

Baal gives up his quest to regain power and opens a bakery in Potsdam, Germany.

Rodney sits on the balcony outside the control room, sippin' on a tall, cold glass of lemonade.

Sheppard gets a turkey sandwich.

Ford's eye turns from black to peridot. Also, he stops whining.

Ronan loses his dreads, shaves, buys a suit, and becomes an "80's guy."

Teyla goes out with me.

Janet comes back to life, and goes out with me.

Carter forgets about Jack, and goes out with me.

Sora comes back... just to go out with me.

Weir uh.... goes out with me..... and Teyla..... and Sora.... yeah.... that'd be hot........

The Wraith stop wearing their Steven Tyler levels of pancake make-up, turn the lights on, stop listening to Marylin Manson, see a dentist, and start dressing like Rainbow Brite. They still continue feeding on humans... and it's actually creepier now.

Vala spreads the nasty habit of saying "frell" all the frelling time.

Teal'c doesn't say "indeed." Not once.

Dr. Lam gets into an argument with Daniel, whom promptly bends her over his knee and spanks her. This causes the both of them to experience deja vu.

The Chinese member of the International Oversight Committee goes out with me.

That cute redhead in my Micro class goes out with me.

Jack O'Neill and Jack O'Neil fight to the death in a 15 foot tall steel cage.

Daniel speaks slowly all season long.

They discover that the 9th Chevron is used to create a wormhole to the ultimate stronghold of the Ancients............. Hogwarts, or Candyland..... BOTH!

Finally, Mitchell and Vala hook up, then Daniel dies while Teyla sings a song about it.............
                  Last edited by Bragi; 01 March 2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

It snows in the gateroom.

Comment

O'Neil comes back and kills every prior and ori but their leader It's Chuck Norris who round house kicks O'Neil in the head (he dies not from the injury but he loses the will to live) and Chuck Norris takes over the galaxy.......no The Universe!!!

I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Mitchell wakes up and realises he's on farscape .
                        Daniel realises his mum and dad are him and vala.
                        Sam rushes to save jack from a room full of fruit loops
                        teal'c realises he's been using the wrong end of the staff weapon for 10 years.

By the way puddle_jumper, love the pic of ella and of course the famous jacket.

Comment

Earth getting destroy lets face the writers do not have gut to do it, infact if any writers are looking at this thread I dare you to do it yeah destroy earth and let the ori win.

Comment

Me not making a single snarky comment about SG-1.

Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                            Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                              It snows in the gateroom.
                              lol that would be funny to see, but yeah that wont ever happen
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                                lol that would be funny to see, but yeah that wont ever happen
                                Um, they played golf in the gateroom. I wouldn't rule anything out.
                                Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                                Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Working...
                                X