This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
    Well, if I remember correctly, there was a Carter that did resemble the one from Moebius... black glasses, kind of straight hair, full cammo uniform...

Yeah I noticed that.

Perfecto!

Comment

We should definately have gotten to see more of the alternate teams. Especially Janet and Martouf. Janet in particular. She got, like, 10 lines >_>'.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        We should definately have gotten to see more of the alternate teams. Especially Janet and Martouf. Janet in particular. She got, like, 10 lines >_>'.
        I would have liked to see more of Frasier and Martouf, those for me, are two missed characters.

I think I missed something in that ep, towards the end someone asked Janet why Sam was missing and Janet said Maternity leave. Did Sam in Janet's reality get married?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          I would have liked to see more of Frasier and Martouf, those for me, are two missed characters.

I think I missed something in that ep, towards the end someone asked Janet why Sam was missing and Janet said Maternity leave. Did Sam in Janet's reality get married?
          Yes, I think Martouf even said she got married to someone else (not him) before that.

Comment

Geek Sam and maternity leave sam are obviously in-jokes

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              Geek Sam and maternity leave sam are obviously in-jokes
              That is what makes Ripple effect one of the great episodes of the season. It delivers so much fanservice! (to borrow a term from Anime). The subtle jokes are wonderful, ie Daniel "I miss Thor" . Classic!! It is in the vien of Citizen Joe, and I love those type of episodes. Light-hearted and not really plot heavy, fun episodes that anyone can get into!

But I would like to see an episode where we see the consequences of Moebius. With the introduction of Jack and Sam's kids!! Sort of a Fragile Balance, type of episode. Maybe they found an Ancient outpost to keep him or her alive. Possibily that the Antartic gate? In a room that they haven't discovered? That would be a cool plot twist! Well here's hoping.
              A bug! Oh Reese, you and your toys.

Comment

Working...
              X