This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    If it does one day eventually come down to that, it will definitely be something to see.

yeah but i doubt we'll see that. i wonder how omnipotent being fight each other.

Comment

I think you're right. I need a villain I can love to hate. I like the IDEA of the Ori, but there's nothing there creep me out or focus my 'hate'. Like you say, Evil needs a face. Literally, in fact, because Anubis never really worked either - kind of hard to sneer wickedly when all you've got is an amorphous black blob to work with. What's the use of a Bad Guy/Girl who can't do Trademark Bad Guy Evil Sneer with style? There's a reason why villains have traditionally been great roles for really good actors.
      I have to agree. The only one so far to even come close to working for me has been Cigarette Smoking Prior and even he was pretty boring and bland. There's just nothing about these guys that sends chills down my spine. Whenever they appear on screen I just yawn and hit fast forward.

As for what's coming up in S10...oh joy! Poor man's Jaffa, poor man's Goa'uld, by the looks of it. Why not just stick with the Goa'uld in that case? Seems to me they're just rehashing leftovers here. Warriors? Ships? Seen it, been there, done that - the Goa'uld did it waaaaaaaaaaaaay better, guys.

Albion
      Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Why do I get a feeling that Ori Warriors will be armored like the Jaffa Warriors, or perhaps have the appearance of an armored Knight?

Wait... remember the Necromongers from "The Chronicles of Riddick"? They were fanatical religious cult of warriors that conquered whole worlds. Their soldiers had armor similiar to that of a knight.

Re-used props anyone? LOL! Im sure a 5.8mm bullet from a P-90 can tear a hole in that armor.
        :-P

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...clesofriddick/
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

no bullets can't ya need armor piercing

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
            Spoilers below!!!!

Beware of spoilers!!!

You might just get your wish when it comes to Ori goons. I think I remember reading in the season ten section that in the season ten opener (currently titled Flesh and blood) they will have Ori warriors and an Ori space ship although I could be wrong.
            Can't wait to see pics of how these Ori warriors will look.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              Oh, I don't think the Priors are the only thing that the Ori are going to throw at us...
              Of course not. Whatever is coming was stopped in "Beach Head." (I think that was the name of the episode) You can bet they will try and succeed in opening another one and sending troops through.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
              X