X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for possible upcoming storylines

Anyone have any ideas for new stories?

Mentioned this in GD but its possible they might have an episode where SG-1 encounter a Kull Super Soldier in an abandoned planet with no access to Kull Disruptors or its possible they might find an improved Kull immune to the disruptor weapon. I mean the Gamekeeper virtual chairs played a scenario where it believed that eventually Anubis would have improved on the Kull Super Soldier. A possibility........

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Like perhaps in the beginning of an episode the gate activates and in walks (provided the actors were willing) General O'neill, Ronan, and Dr McKay and we have to spent the episode understanding how O'neill is in the gateroom at SGC when he's in washington and how the Atlantis crew is at the SGC. How Carter will explain that travlling through a black hole in the future sent a combined team into the past after their mission was over and to sucessfully fullfil the paradox the current in washington o'neill will have to go on a mission to atlantis where he will be sent back in time to the present. it would present a story for both atlantis and SG-1 to have crossovers at the same "time"

Comment

It will be the last were all of what happened in SG-1 was only a dream deamt by a madman in an intitution, and all the characters prove to be doctors and patients. (just kidding - that would suck more than the end of Enterprise, as for Dallas I don't care - not my genre)
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          It will be the last were all of what happened in SG-1 was only a dream deamt by a madman in an intitution, and all the characters prove to be doctors and patients. (just kidding - that would suck more than the end of Enterprise, as for Dallas I don't care - not my genre)
          I never watched Enterprise, what happened at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
            Yeah, that would suck. Talk about a good way to p*** almost every fan out there off at the same time.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
              I never watched Enterprise, what happened at the end?
              It was implied that everything you saw in enterprise was a holodeck illusion in the TNG period where they were studying history.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I hope they clear that up it would be sad, But keep the time line strait.

I like to see the return of Author Pentdragon
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                  It was implied that everything you saw in enterprise was a holodeck illusion in the TNG period where they were studying history.
                  I thought only the last mission was a holodeck program where Riker was studying history so he could make his decision about disobeying a his old captain in that episode with the cloaked Starfleet ship (THE PEGASUS I think).... or was that all a dream I had.... does this make any sense?
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                  X