Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are evil ancients afterall. i hope they don't but if they have anything similar we're screwed unless orlin also knows how to protect against drones

Comment

Woo hoo, Daniel and Vala need to be together, then make a sitcom about them

Oh, and yay for Ori ships!
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Difference. This is about what will happen in season 10 while that is about relationships.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

From the things TPTB and Danny have said about introducing Vala as a full member of SG-1, I doubt they'll hook up.

-> The character of Vala needs to be toned to so as not to overshadow the others

-> Her mischievous sexed-up personality will be altered so that there is justification to have a criminal ( GTA: galactic theft auto ) on SG-1.

-> With Lexa working so closely on the set, there could be resistance to any raunchiness

however it would be kinda kewl....
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Hmz GTA:GTA sounds fun

Comment

I think Daniel should hook up with Dr Lamn and Vala should get to know the new leader of SG-1, Col Mitchell. Seems only natural.

Comment

Hope not. I'd never want Danny to get intimate with the Doc.....she dosen't seem to have emotions ( not seen 4th Horseman Pt.2 )

Cam.....is too much of a goody goody leader to begin to fraternize with Vala
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Well, I think it's kinda too obvious if MS and LD got together. Besides, didn't we already see the Black and Borwder's characters together in Farscape? C'mon, let's shake things up a little!

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                    Well, I think it's kinda too obvious if MS and LD got together. Besides, didn't we already see the Black and Borwder's characters together in Farscape? C'mon, let's shake things up a little!

Tried and true chemistry there so it could be worse. But, really, it would be nice to see Daniel in love with someone who doesn't turn out to be Gou'old related. Daniel and Vala would be cool. Reformed Vala, vital but without the constant innuendo. Can't wait to see what her character will do with the others on the show. Oh boy!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Daniel and Vala end up hooking up. Even if the relationship itself is only shortlived. I definitely think tptb did their best trying to establish an explosive form of chemistry between them, and ended up doing a pretty good job. Yeah, she got on his nerves a lot, but when the chips were down, he showed his emotion for her. You could tell he was very upset at the end of "Beachhead", for example. When everyone thought she was dead. Who knows though, fate may keep them apart.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                        Difference. This is about what will happen in season 10 while that is about relationships.

great ownage

Comment

Working...
                        X