Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many earth based episodes ?? (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
    Thats why i was asking, cause i haven't seen that episode of Star Trek
    You should.

You should really see atleast Deep Space 9.

Comment

I've seen most of Deep Space Nine, and loss track on some episodes because they took out the original Dax, although i started liking the show again, because i liked the new one
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Both Jadzia and Ezri are good looking and nice actresses.

Comment

If they are more earth based episodes, i'm going to be sad because we won't see as much gate action, no chevron lockages

Comment

It looks like many eps will be earth based with new storylines.

Comment

Avatar isn't, it has the same chairs (of course modded) from back in the early years

Comment

Well it's based on earth, but somehow i dont really think of Avatar as an earthbased ep. Might have to do with the Kull warrior and the chair.

Comment

Well yah, it may just be the simulation on Earth, but i think if it is an earthbased episode, they have brought the chairs to the SGC, but spoilers can't really help me there, not even the pictures

Comment

i wonder whether there are less offworld episodes in SG-1 because they are focusing offworld episodes with Atlantis and having them explore the new worlds in the Pegasus galaxy. Because of this they are deciding to do a few more Earth based eps that also allow them to show the team of 4 aspect still in the show.
                    spook

Comment

Well since both shows have to co-exist with each other, i don't think if one show is focusing on off-world episodes, than the other show should be focusing on on-world episodes, and i don't think its the budget either, because both shows get their own budgets, they don't share, but unless the budgets are small, but i don't know much. Anyway, i guess the whole '4-team dynmaic' is a good reason for on-world episodes, but i was reading some spoilers, i don't thats the reason why they are doing on-world episodes

Comment

Earth based Episodes don't have to blow but when they don't add anything to the ongoing story lines I feel short changed. Example: the episode about Seth. This could have been a really great earth based sub plot, but its wasted on one episode. Tracking down a mysterious Go'auld has been secretly hiding on earth for thousands of years could have been a really epic story over a season or more. Instead Daniel does a quick Yahoo search and they on Seth's front doorstep by the end of the first act.
                        --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Its not like any of the SG episodes have continuuing storylines episodes after another, but of course, premiere, midseason, and finale, and some other exeption for Heroes, but i guess on the Seth part, searching on the internet for him, it is pretty reasonable, since they are all taking the role as a God, but i don't know, me just ranting

Comment

There is another term for too many earth based episodes. It's called "we dont want to splash the cash coz we're spendin it on SG Atlantis, I mean someone's got to up keep that weave *cough TEYLA EMMAGAN cough* I'm sure Rachel Luttrell has really natural hair.

Comment

This is why if they do it right Atlantis will be better. To save money they would do base episodes, but Earth and SHGC is so boring and so seen over 8 years the episodes are bad, but with ATlantis you can just find something else cool in the city and have fun there without spending money.
                              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I don't think all base episodes are bad or terrible, maybe a couple, but i guess thats probably because i don't mind a lot of base episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X