Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's July 9th! Do you know where your TV is?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going home early will NOT make the premiere happen any sooner. Sorry.
    sigpic

Comment

Shame you have to work, but good, you're recording it
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
        Yeah, no kidding there! I don't have TiVo. I have Dish Network's integrated DVR, but it's the same concept.
        Is the Integrated DVR at all Hackable? I have my TiVo networked at the moment, and I can telnet in. If I ever get the damned extraction thing working properly, I'll be able to download things from the TiVo to my DVD Writer

sigpic

Comment

Hey, by the way, for those of you that are also 'Scapers (like myself) the first trailer for the upcoming Farscape miniseries is going to be shown during tonight's premiere. For me, it's the ultimate night!!
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Well, I hope you all enjoy the premiere!
            __

__

Comment

38 minutes and 3 hours...

is it on yet

I cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                Going home early will NOT make the premiere happen any sooner. Sorry.
                Yes, I know. I'm just having a really bad day at work and I really don't want to be here.
                Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                once done, cannot be undone...
                brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                  Is the Integrated DVR at all Hackable?
                  Honestly, I wouldn't know. The DVR is in the living room and the computer(s) are in the office and I never bothered to look at the belly-o-the-DVR to see if there is networking (other than phone line) available.
                  Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                  O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                  - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                  - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                  once done, cannot be undone...
                  brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Not long now...
                    __

__

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't know. The DVR is in the living room and the computer(s) are in the office and I never bothered to look at the belly-o-the-DVR to see if there is networking (other than phone line) available.
                      actually, with the series 1 tivo, i had to go and void the warranty, pull the hdd, fiddle with it on the computer, toss it back in, and I had Bash access through my serial port...

the series 2 uses USB, but it's not enabled until I pull the HDD, mess with it, and put it back. so it's a usb > eth adapter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                        tnot aired yet in belgium:
                        enterprise
                        Don't worry, you aren't missing anything important with Enterprise. It sucks.

Comment

I'm got a nice 54" HDTV waiting for tonight's Stargate goodness. Frankly, I'm thinking of ways to pass the time and the only way that I can think is all that effective is knocking myself out, but that has several disadvantages:

1) It hurts like hell
                          2) It effects a person's attention span temporarily
                          3) I can't predict how long I'll be out, so I run the risk of missing some or all of the premiere

Any suggestions?

Comment

well i am in the UK so i will have to wait a few hours extra before i see it. the moment i see it on Suprnova.org i will be getting it. god bless bittorrent

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                              or in belgium where they even haven't aired season six yet
                              or in Canada!!!

Although there is news that hopefully this fall S6, 7, & 8 will be airing on the SPACE SF channel.

I am looking forward to downloading it tomorrow!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Yippie!!!!!! We've got $40 of chinese food and 4 hours (LC1&2, New Order 1&2) of SG-1 planned for tonight. After this week at work, I really need this.

Welcome back, SG-1!
                                I hear ya, AG! Sounds like we had the same week at work...

For me, it's take-out Italian from the Macaroni Grill, a bottle of my favorite wine, a brand new video tape and chocolate almond ice cream for the 2nd hour of the premier!

Life is good....
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X