Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just hope nobody comes up with the idea of teaming her up with Felger.
    Then the SGC really would be in trouble...
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I hope she and all the rest of them are gone for good.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

She was hot, and needs to return.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Ocelot
          Is the Anise/Freya character ever coming back? She stopped appearing after the episode "Divide and Conquer." Are we to assume that she was killed when the base on Rivannah was destroyed????? That's what annoys me. These important (in my opinion) characters disappear, and then we never hear of their fate in the Stargate universe ever again..............
          Well, I think I heard one of the producers saying in an interview that Anise/Freya (aka "Tok'ra Spice") would never be back because the fans absolutely, positively _hated_ her, and their reaction to her was spilling over to the rest of the Tok'ra and they didn't want to have to deal with that. Or something to that effect. It was a while ago, though, so I could be mistaken. I agree, though, even if we don't ever see her again, it would be nice to get a couple of recurring Tok'ra that we could get to know--and not just the symbiotes, like with so many Tok'ra. I didn't mind Anise, and one of the things I liked about her was that we did see Freya. Not as often as I would have liked, but we did see her. And isn't that what being blended is all about? That both people are still there? IMO, aside from Jacob, it's like the writers completely forget that the host exists, which I don't like.

I'd also like to get a couple more recurring Jaffa, as well. I mean, you've got Bra'tac, and Ishta's going to be seen this next season again, but how many times in the past seven years have we seen Ry'ac? I mean, he is supposed to be Teal'cs son, right, and his mother's dead so she can't take care of him, so why don't we ever see him or hear about him? Or had any other Jaffa recur? You'd think, if Bra'tac and Teal'c are trying to run a rebellion, they'd need a cadre of trusted lieutenants to take care of a lot of the nitty-gritty details (especially given that Teal'c is off with the Tau'ri all the time and doesn't spend much time with the Free Jaffa). Then there's the fact that Bra'tac often takes apprentices on to teach them all he knows (he did that with Teal'c when he was younger, in one Season 7 ep he brings another Jaffa with him who dies, and refers to him as the most promissing Jaffa he'd ever trained, implying that he has trained many). So why don't we ever see any of these people? Or if we do, for a single episode only? Aargh.
          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

I never heard that they disliked her in such an interview. Strange.

I think we could do with seeing Ryac at least two or three times a season, it would make sense
            __

__

Comment

I liked her character. Showed a different side of the Tok'ra

Comment

Rak'nor has been around for a while now..
                The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Rak'nor would be a good member in SG1

Comment

Working...
                  X