Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prototype - Impossible Ending? (SPOILER)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't the stairs leading to either side of the control room only like 5 feet from the gate rooms main doors? We see Mitchel yell through them to Walters when they're throwing that big crystal whatchamacallit into the splash.

Comment

Originally posted by Noo ani Anqueetus
      Ok, but seriously...The doors are being kept closed by powerful electromagnets, that were probably under control of Khalek...but as soon as he stepped through the gate his zone of control was broken, which allowed both Mitchell & Daniel to enter.
      Originally posted by Beal
      Aren't the stairs leading to either side of the control room only like 5 feet from the gate rooms main doors? We see Mitchel yell through them to Walters when they're throwing that big crystal whatchamacallit into the splash.
      Yes and yes, he couldnt have been influencing the doors electromagnets while he was gone, and when he came back he was shocked and focused on Mitchell, and only Mitchell, not the doors and not Daniel

And as for Daniel getting into the gateroom, Beal was right, there is a staircase leading to the controlroom by at least one entrance, and I am pretty certain that there is one on the other side.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i just rewached the ending their is another team of personell at the other door behind daniel, and jackson leaves just as the gate starts dialing, that plenty of time because its only 1 flight of steps and a corner, plus he was already armed.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Like immhotep said there was another team if you look carefully

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
            Like immhotep said there was another team if you look carefully
            Well, I'd say that about sums things up then. Impossible ending no more. Nice teamwork people!
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Its probably just something the writers didnt think about or glossed over. Hoping nobody would notice. Logical reason.
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Working...
              X