X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SG-1 Loadouts

i stumbled onto these 4 pictures today from the episode "Off the Grid"

it shows SG-1 having new loadouts, MP7s and a G36K, really like the 36k seeing that i have an airsoft version of that

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...su/SG1_NEW.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...u/SG1_NEW2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...u/SG1_NEW4.jpg
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 07 December 2005, 09:32 PM. Reason: Pictures are over Forum limit in size

Very nice ... although there is a thread about the pictures in the Season 9 folder

Also, the mod's are going to have a go because the pictures are too large and extend the page sideways ... you're gonna need to adjust.
    They can't be any wider than the

SG-1 Atlantis Franchise Omnipedia Articles Interviews Fanfic Forum Store

bar at the top of the page. Pity, really.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I thought I heard something about the P90 ammo being tougher to acquire these days, even blanks(it's a standard NATO round iirc). If so, the next choice would be giving the team different weapons, at least for now. I always dug the P90's though, I hope they return. And has Teal'c brought his staff weapon on any SG-1 missions yet? He seems to be carrying Earth weapons these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
        And has Teal'c brought his staff weapon on any SG-1 missions yet? He seems to be carrying Earth weapons these days.
        I don't believe he has. I know I miss it. But these new weapons do kick some major a**. If the P90 does have to be replaced for now, I can live with these.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What gun does mitchell have in the pictures i like that one

Comment

Those are pretty cool guns. They must have wanted to upgrade.

Comment

Yeah I wish the forums would be updated a bit... I mean I know supporting 800 x 600 is great and all, but that's like 4-5 years ago. Computers are better, monitors are larger, the supported resolution should be better then 800x600 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                Yeah I wish the forums would be updated a bit... I mean I know supporting 800 x 600 is great and all, but that's like 4-5 years ago. Computers are better, monitors are larger, the supported resolution should be better then 800x600 now.
                I'm fine with the way they are now. Not sure if mine would work ok if they changed things.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You might want to put a spoiler warning on the thread title...

Comment

Well to be fair, the scrolling sideways bit has a lot to do with the resolution that people run at too.

Trust me when I say from working in tech support what crappy resolutions people are running at. I get people who buy these huge 19" flat panel monitors that are meant to run at 1280x1024 resolution and then when you install video drivers or whatever it defaults to that and they have a fit.
                    and usually end up wanting to drop it to 1024x768 or even 800x600.

Anywho, the problem with the large pictures is that it exceeds the width of the browser. If your browser window is wider, you would have to scroll left or not at all (say if you were running full screen at a high res like 1600x1200.

That said, posting them fullsize is sort of ridiculous anyways. Resizing them down to something closer to 800x600 is still good for screen viewing and takes a lot less time to download for those with slower connections and dialup.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      I'm fine with the way they are now. Not sure if mine would work ok if they changed things.
                      Do you run your computer at 800 x 600? I might be wrong but I believe most people today have gone up to at least 1024 by 768 or (what I'm running at) 1280 by 1024.

Comment

Originally posted by rokentsu
                        i stumbled onto these 4 pictures today from the episode "Off the Grid"

it shows SG-1 having new loadouts, MP7s and a G36K, really like the 36k seeing that i have an airsoft version of that

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...su/SG1_NEW.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...u/SG1_NEW2.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...u/SG1_NEW3.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...u/SG1_NEW4.jpg
                        They've been playing Battlefield 2! Both of those are in the game!

I'm think teal'c has the Mp7's with the stocks not extended.

Looks like Carter\Daniel have the Mp7 with stock extended and the handle pulled down.

All 3 with a scope\sight.

Mitchell's looks more like a regular G36 not a G36K in a few shots, but with a handle or something attached to the front, but on the other views, the barrel is definately more like a G36K than a full G36 (it's alot shorter than the g36's barrel.), so yeah, i'd say G36K and Mp7's all around!

BTW I run desktop at 1600x1200
                        Last edited by macktheknife; 07 December 2005, 10:58 PM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

it looks like they only have the 20 round magazines in for the MP-7s, the have box magazine that can hold 40 rounds! with duelweilding thats 80 rounds!!

Comment

Nice pics green for you!
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

The G36k and MP-7 are cool looking guns but...
                              The thing is the bullets that mp-7 fire are smaller than the p90(and those are already small). I dont know what kind of damage they want to deal to there enemy.

Anyway, I just hope they start using the 40 round clip because with the 20, they'll be out of ammo pretty fast.
                              Let see 950 RPM with 20 round clip= 1,3 second of continuing firing.

Comment

Working...
                              X