This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    Sela slaps Mio's face. (Gently, of course...) " NO! They are the Pac Man ghosts of Doom!"
    *sticks his fingers in his ears, screaming: GLOWY JELLYFISH OF DOOM!*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      *sticks his fingers in his ears, screaming: GLOWY JELLYFISH OF DOOM!*
      Sela begins to back slowly to the door keeping Mio is her sights at all times....
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

You guys are.....totally....how should I put this....
        crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of your faculties, three fries short of a happy meal....WACKO!

But seriously, they're Glowy Jellyfish Probes of Doom
        "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
        "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

They don't look like probes to me.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            They don't look like probes to me.
            Ah, but that's how they get you!

BTW, did anyone catch the (non-)Glowy Jellyfish of Doom hurled across the "Antarctic" ice in the Lowdown? Hate to say it, but it appears less doom-worthy when it isn't glowing.
            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
            once done, cannot be undone...
            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

when was that? I'll have to watch the lowdown again.
              sigpic

Comment

Glowing Jellyfish of Doom ?
                Sounds like my mom's cooking
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

her'ak: "my lord, magic jellyfish attack."

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                    Ah, but that's how they get you!

BTW, did anyone catch the (non-)Glowy Jellyfish of Doom hurled across the "Antarctic" ice in the Lowdown? Hate to say it, but it appears less doom-worthy when it isn't glowing.
                    When I saw that I had a strange mental image of the crew playing "dodgeball" with it during breaks.
                    I wonder why it was being hurled.Was it part of a scene or were they actually just playing with it?
                    Not glowing & just laying there,poor ol' dead space-calimari....reduced to a toy of amusement...
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                      When I saw that I had a strange mental image of the crew playing "dodgeball" with it during breaks.
                      I wonder why it was being hurled.Was it part of a scene or were they actually just playing with it?
                      Not glowing & just laying there,poor ol' dead space-calimari....reduced to a toy of amusement...
                      LOL! Space Calamari! Oh wait...isn't there another show that had Squids from Space?

It looked like they were playing with it. Or testing it out. All I could think of was, "Where can I get me one of those?" It would make a great dog toy! Fetch! Kill! Destroy! Destroy!

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."

Comment

LOL! Space Calamari! Oh wait...isn't there another show that had Squids from Space?

It looked like they were playing with it. Or testing it out. All I could think of was, "Where can I get me one of those?" It would make a great dog toy! Fetch! Kill! Destroy! Destroy!
                        Too bad it didn't bounce,that would really be fun!

Hey,maybe if they ever do make a line of toys [like action figures,death glider models,etc.],they'll make some glow-in-the-dark-boucing jelly-fish-of-doom in varying sizes.Ping-pong to volley ball......break out the nets people!
                        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                          Too bad it didn't bounce,that would really be fun!

Hey,maybe if they ever do make a line of toys [like action figures,death glider models,etc.],they'll make some glow-in-the-dark-boucing jelly-fish-of-doom in varying sizes.Ping-pong to volley ball......break out the nets people!
                          Woo! Glow in the Dark Glowy-Jellyfish-Volley-Balls-Of-Doom!

::clap:: Brilliant!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            Woo! Glow in the Dark Glowy-Jellyfish-Volley-Balls-Of-Doom!
                            GITDGJVBOD? What the?! Wait, is it "volley balls" or "volleyballs"?

See, we had a simple acronym (GJOD, or G'JOD, if you prefer ). Now we need more vowels.

Comment

GITDGJVBOD? What the?! Wait, is it "volley balls" or "volleyballs"?

See, we had a simple acronym (GJOD, or G'JOD, if you prefer ). Now we need more vowels.
                              Hmm...I need a thesaurus.
                              sigpic

Comment

A what ? Is that a disase ? Can you eat that ?

What do you mean I'm desperately trying to get a 100 posts, so I'll get 'promoted' again.
                                Being shot at the begin of the episode just isn't fun...can't I make to the last scene for once ?
                                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                                X