• Show
Clear All

Stronghold - Episodic Photography [12 HQs]

Just follow the link to the gallery

1450 Pixel

View Gallery

Thanks for the pics

Teal'c looks like he has a bit of a headache
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Image 6 (the one with the big explosion), have a look at the top right of the photo and tell me if you can see the goof they made

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Image 6 (the one with the big explosion), have a look at the top right of the photo and tell me if you can see the goof they made
        LMAO i didnt know jaffa planets had power cables
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
          Just follow the link to the gallery

1450 Pixel

View Gallery

Thanks - when I use the link, or go to that site separately, I cannot access any pictures for these episodes - is there something wrong at the site right now - anyone else having a problem accessing the photos on that site? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
            Thanks - when I use the link, or go to that site separately, I cannot access any pictures for these episodes - is there something wrong at the site right now - anyone else having a problem accessing the photos on that site? Thanks.
            You'll need to go to the image section first (don't know why they didn't make those updates on the main page link to the actual pics...). Click on Images, then Episodic Photography and you should be able to find your way from there.

Comment

OMFG! Is that Kellerman (Reed Diamond) from Homicide:Life on the Streets in the first picture?

I think my head is going to explode. Both Browder and Diamond in the same scene?! That's cool.

Comment

Although it may be me, this episode doesn't look like a great episode, I'm not saying it will be a crappy episode. Lets just say it will be a GOOD episode.

Nice pics though.
                sigpic

Comment

Yay, Teal'c with a staff weapon again. Unfortunately, pointed at Bra'tac. You just can't win.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Baal was usually a plus in my book till I saw Ex Deus Machina and my faith in episodes him has now gone way down. So I won't get too excited for this one.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                    X