Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm dying to know what will go on with Vala. Friend or foe, she will still be interesting to watch. I'm hoping on friend, though. At least, in the end.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Random thought: Maybe Vala takes over the Lucian Alliance. From what we've heard of them, they sound like they're right up her alley.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Random thought: Maybe Vala takes over the Lucian Alliance. From what we've heard of them, they sound like they're right up her alley.
        Hmm, thats an interesting thought...

Comment

Uuuuummmm, the villianess Joe was refering to is Carter. Thanks to my own time machine, I know that in the S10 finale cliffhanger, she is blended with Ba'al (whose former host joins SG-1), and as Ba'am they reak havok on the galaxy at large.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
            Uuuuummmm, the villianess Joe was refering to is Carter. Thanks to my own time machine, I know that in the S10 finale cliffhanger, she is blended with Ba'al (whose former host joins SG-1), and as Ba'am they reak havok on the galaxy at large.
            Ba'am, huh? ROFL!!! Very nice. Can I borrow your time machine? Just have to look up some lotto numbers.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman
              What are the chances that TBTB would cast Vala as an enemy when she returns for season 10? She is in the Ori galaxy currently and at least minimally under there control. She is pretty mercenary. The press release says she is joining the cast, not that she will join SG-1. Does anyone else see this as a mistake if it comes to pass? There would not be the kind of play of Daniel, and Mitchell that there has been because they wouldn't be together all of the time. Just tossing a grenade out there. Feel free to call me crazy.
              To make the Vala character turn to the dark side would be a huge mistake.
              Vala will be able to bring something positive to the SG-1 team. A dark Vala will sooner or later get killed, while a 'good' Vala could hang around for some time.

Oh, by the way, you are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziu
                To make the Vala character turn to the dark side would be a huge mistake.
                Vala will be able to bring something positive to the SG-1 team. A dark Vala will sooner or later get killed, while a 'good' Vala could hang around for some time.

Oh, by the way, you are crazy.
                Look at it this way though - it seems that TPTB have their heart set on making someone 'darker'
                Spoiler:
                And from what I gather, they are going for a darker Daniel in S10
                . Personally I think that will suck. SG1 has always been about the 4 Heroes saving Earth (Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c) and its a refreshing change from most of the Anti-Hero stuff you get in TV shows these days. I don't want any of the original SG1 (or Mitchell) to become 'dark' because SG1 are meant to be heroes. I want to see Heroes saving the planet, not dark characters.
                However, Vala is the perfect opportunity to play someone as dark. Since her character is not a hero and is in fact an anti-hero there is lots of potential for her to become dark. We don't have to have an SG1 member (Sam, Mitchell, Daniel or Teal'c) become dark either.

Comment

I would have no problem with Vala becoming a dark kind of character. As long as, in the end, she ends up doing what's right.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                    Look at it this way though - it seems that TPTB have their heart set on making someone 'darker'
                    Spoiler:
                    And from what I gather, they are going for a darker Daniel in S10
                    . Personally I think that will suck. SG1 has always been about the 4 Heroes saving Earth (Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c) and its a refreshing change from most of the Anti-Hero stuff you get in TV shows these days. I don't want any of the original SG1 (or Mitchell) to become 'dark' because SG1 are meant to be heroes. I want to see Heroes saving the planet, not dark characters.
                    However, Vala is the perfect opportunity to play someone as dark. Since her character is not a hero and is in fact an anti-hero there is lots of potential for her to become dark. We don't have to have an SG1 member (Sam, Mitchell, Daniel or Teal'c) become dark either.
                    Not only do I not want Vala to go to the dark side, I also believe that a 5-Team SG-1 could create more exciting story lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziu

Not only do I not want Vala to go to the dark side, I also believe that a 5-Team SG-1 could create more exciting story lines.
                      I think that tptb could go either way with Vala and make the stories work. She's the type of character that could go either way.
                      But I do agree that a 5-member SG-1 would be fun to see. The two ladies interacting among the men.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                      X