X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian fan wanting SG-1 Season 9

Hi there,
    I live in a small town in Adelaide South Australia. We dont get Stargate here on TV and me, my wife and work mates are huge fans.
    We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD.
    I managed to download the first 10 episodes of season 9 from Emule which someone had kindly taped off your Sci FI Channel, and we are all hanging out for the next ones.
    Please if anyone out there has some more is there anyway we can get them........please...Thanks Shandor

Originally posted by shandorz
    Hi there,
    I live in a small town in Adelaide South Australia. We dont get Stargate here on TV and me, my wife and work mates are huge fans.
    We bought the first 8 seasons on DVD.
    I managed to download the first 10 episodes of season 9 from Emule which someone had kindly taped off your Sci FI Channel, and we are all hanging out for the next ones.
    Please if anyone out there has some more is there anyway we can get them........please...Thanks Shandor
    Firstley no talking about DL on GW naughty. Secondly SG-1 is on hiatus (is Canada showing SG-1 as well as SGA?) so you can't get the episodes anyway from the SciFi channel you will have to wait until January 2006.

And why I am here isn't it just great how well Channel 7 treats Australian Stargate fans. Hey shandorz, you can't even get it through Prime?

Comment

hey Shan, where u at? Im an SA girl myself. U metro or rural? Im in happy valley.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
      http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Firstley no talking about DL on GW naughty. Secondly SG-1 is on hiatus (is Canada showing SG-1 as well as SGA?) so you can't get the episodes anyway from the SciFi channel you will have to wait until January 2006.

And why I am here isn't it just great how well Channel 7 treats Australian Stargate fans. Hey shandorz, you can't even get it through Prime?
        Prime is as bad as Seven as far as Stargate/Atlantis is concerned, sadly...

Comment

OOPS, Didnt realise DL was a dirty word.............sorry
          I just read a few other posts and it seems like the second half of the season hasnt come out yet as you said.TNX
          Im in the Adelaide hills......near Gumeracha....good to see another Adelaidian
          around......have you seen any of season 9? Cheers shandor

Comment

:| wow, rural eh? I think i drove through gumeracha once... on my way to somewhere... :/ lol. ive seen season 9 (up to the 10th ep) and im just starting on new Atlantis eps. but dont ask me where i get it, cos i dont get it, i get given it.v *touches nose*

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
            http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Working...
            X