This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177
    The Daedalus is a X-304. That is it's designation, and when they start being built more readily they will be known as BC-304's just like Prometheus. In fact Daedalus has been refered to as a -304 a number of times in Atlantis and SG-1. Look it up if you like but I think you'll find it is an X-304.
    No it hasn't that is pure B/S, the only clues as to what its designation is all point to the fact that it is a BC-303. Mckay has reffered to it as prommies 'sister ship' and in enemy mine that general says that they need more naquadah to build more BC-303's!

Comment

Prommy was an X303...Deadalus was a BC303 and everything has been delt with.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Elite Anubis Guard is right and it's about time prommie gets destroyed. It's a death trap. A raggedy ass ship with no offensive or defensive weapons that can make the slightest difference to ships with shields. I just hope Pendergast doesnt die. He's cool.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

where does it say that prommie will die?

Comment

Spoiler:
            I'm hoping Pendergast survives... he's my favorite of the all the Battle Crusier commanders

Ace
            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Kill the Prommie of you must, save Pendergast, give him the
              Spoiler:
              Odysey or the Orion
              but dont let him die, he's one of the best guest stars around
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Take this from a pilot,
                Once a bird (Space Ship in this case)
                serves it's purpose (you fly it)
                You can get extremely attached to it.

Comment

I still chose to believe the Daedalus is a X-304. You may be right but until I hear a more definate answer from the show I'll stick to the belief that it is a 304.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I still chose to believe the Daedalus is a X-304. You may be right but until I hear a more definate answer from the show I'll stick to the belief that it is a 304.
                    How can it be eXperimental if it is said to be a production model???

Comment

Dude, just check the omnipedia. Anyway, I hope that the new ships, besides odyssey and orion, will be destroyers or frigates. Having multiple classes make tactics much more interesting. I love it when the ship section of the omnipedia is updated so I can absorb it.
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I have to admit I am REALLY upset at the prospect of Ethon. The idea of losing her, I remember when I first saw her....I loved her and I still do.

BUT

I can see why TPTB are doing it...kinda....not to upset or make way for more 303's. But I reckin its to remind us our ship's can still get their arses kicked. I mean seriously, except for damage what have our's suffered as attack?

The most was Seige 3 - but we still managed to destroy a few of theres so damage Vs destruction, we win....destroy our bird and we get reminded...were not invincible.
                        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

nooooooooooo it cant be true it just cant not promi im really upset now..ruined my whole day...
                          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I'd get very excited at this news - except that I know there'll be another ship to replace it.

Not that I especially hate Prometheus, per se. I do like Pendergast and the other crew members we've had glimpses of over the years - and I'll even confess to accepting the logic of ships. It doesn't seem likely that once we were out there, stealing technology from the Goa'uld every chance we got that we wouldn't put it to use. So that they'd become a bigger part of the show was inevitable.

Doesn't mean I have to like it, though. Ships make SG1 just one more routine cookie cutter SF show for me, and I'd love to ditch them completely and stick with what made the show special for me in the first place - that round spinny thing we don't see much of these days. <sigh>

Albion
                            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

what do you mean what good will seeing the stargate more do i think we have exausted the stargate plot related eppisodes!!dont you agree???

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm hoping Pendergast survives... he's my favorite of the all the Battle Crusier commanders

Ace
                                really???whats so great about him???

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X