This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sg1 + Vala?

So since claudia has signed up as a full member, will she be integrated into sg1 and so having a 5 man team?

hmmm........... new dynamic! it'd feel odd having 2 powerfull women in the same team !? maybe carter will slowly be faded? (hope not)
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

If it were up to me, Vala wouldn't have to officially be a part of the team to join the show full-time. Yeah, she could go through the gate with SG-1 on certain missions, but not all. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how things play out.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Beau Bridges etc also considered to be full time cast members even though they may not be in every single episode? What, exactly, is the definition of full-time cast member?

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Beau Bridges etc also considered to be full time cast members even though they may not be in every single episode? What, exactly, is the definition of full-time cast member?
        I think you're right about Beau Bridges and others like him being full-time cast members. I hope Vala will be similar to General Landry in that she will be present and at times crucial to the plot, but the entire story won't revolve around her. I can't see her on SG-1 at all. The dynamic wouldn't right. She wouldn't take the job seriously. Plus, I can hardly see the military allowing someone who once stole the USAF flagship and insulted an important senator on the head-honcho team.
        SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Vala is going to be a prior!

Just kidding.....

Comment

I hope she isn't going to be part of the SG-1 team. Having said that, I won't reign down with fire and brimstone like some other forum members might.

Comment

I see her as an Ori advisor to the SGC (in general) and to the SG-1 (in particular), kind like the US officers sent to Vietnam during the first years of the war as military advisors.
              note: Ori advisor = advisor in matters involving the Ori
              School is overrated.

Comment

Wait! When was she made a full cast member. I thought she was just there while AT was away and that she would turn up at the end of the season again.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                  Wait! When was she made a full cast member. I thought she was just there while AT was away and that she would turn up at the end of the season again.
                  http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...sg-1icas.shtml

Comment

Meh, i'm all thumbs up for Vala on SG-1, granted it will be a little bit weird having her on the team, but I hope they get it right.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                      That was only for the duration of season 9 (the first 5 episodes which later became 6 and
                      Spoiler:
                      + 2 more at the end of season 9
                      ) and now TPTB made her a regular character for the duration of season 10.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                        Meh, i'm all thumbs up for Vala on SG-1, granted it will be a little bit weird having her on the team, but I hope they get it right.
                        I hope TPTB won't screw up big time this time:
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala's child is very very tricky I might say a jump-the-shark situation
                        but who knows.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

I would prefer Jonas... They were taking him into good directions and then dropped the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cket01
                            I would prefer Jonas... They were taking him into good directions and then dropped the ball.
                            Yeah, but Jonas can't be seen making sexual innuendos towards Daniel.
                            School is overrated.

Comment

I don't mind so much, Vala reminds me of Chiana. Can't say that's great for people who love Stargate and not Fargate, but I like it.
                              And hopefully the S9 finale will have Vala have a life changing experience, if she is going to be full time something must happen to her child where she is seperated from it, maybe it will bring out her heroism like in Beachead, and maybe her fighting skills from Promethius Unbound.

Comment

Working...
                              X