Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nobody's read the spoilers for Zero Hour then?

Comment

We're making conversation with the Gaould and French thing. Since they dont want to help us with the war on terror and in Afghanistan then they wont help us with the war on the Gaould.
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
        Since they dont want to help us with the war on terror and in Afghanistan then they wont help us with the war on the Gaould.
        The situation doesn't really compare. The goa'uld are out to make slaves of the French as much as anyone else, and they know it. Why wouldn't they help?
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
          The situation doesn't really compare. The goa'uld are out to make slaves of the French as much as anyone else, and they know it. Why wouldn't they help?
          Because Elitenova here has jumped on the French-hating bandwagon and is trying to draw real-world politics into a fictional show, for what reason... je ne sais pas!

Viva la France!!!

Comment

Sorry, I gotten into a moment. But in the lowdown, Danile was talking to Dr. Weir about the Gao'uld seeking asylum on earth and she asked him which one and Daniel said All of them.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Sorry, I gotten into a moment. But in the lowdown, Danile was talking to Dr. Weir about the Gao'uld seeking asylum on earth and she asked him which one and Daniel said All of them.
              TREATY. They were asking for a treaty with Earth... quite different to asylum!

Comment

I didn't hear the part about them asking for asylum. Hmm- yet another reason to watch it again tonight.
                "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

The treaty to help them battle against a common enemy!
                  __

__

Comment

Trust the Goa'uld ? I don't think so.
                    They cannot, will not, and must not ever be trusted.
                    Their evilness is beyond doubt.
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

okay If the Replicator is fighting the Gaould, then the war against the Asgard is finally over.
                      sigpic

Comment

If we and the Gou'ald defeat the enemy, then we may be able to do something like an agreement. Probably the most trusted Gou'ald is Yu but he still can't be trusted
                        __

__

Comment

okay If the Replicator is fighting the Gaould, then the war against the Asgard is finally over.
                          Why do you say that? Maybe the Replicators think the Gao'uld have the tech needed to finally beat the Asgard. If the replicators can assimilate the gao’uld’s tech, they might just have enough resources/weapons to take out the Asgard.

Comment

But as long as the Replicators are fighting the Goa'uld, the Asgard can rebuild their civilization.
                            And maybe the Tok'Ra can use this to get there business up and running again.
                            So there are good sides to the conflict.
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I think back to Benjamin Franklin : "There is no such thing as a good war, or a bad peace", but he hadn't met the Goa'uld. I think there are advantages to having conflicts on multiple fronts. The problem occurs when one side wins and invariably turns on one another.

Comment

I agree. If we win, the Gou'ald will probably want to turn against us
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X