This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meretean
    It IS happening. They started shooting Andromeda season 5 at the end of May, and the whole crew is returning. Lexa/Rommie though in a diminished capacity - probably due to her pregnancy.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Steve Bacic as Camulus - I suspect he'll be wearing a kilt :-)

If you want to see what else Steve's been in, check this filmography
    OK, minor New Order spoiler here (because I sense a like-minded friend....)
    It's a *leather* kilt.
    "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
    "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
    "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
    --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
      OK, minor New Order spoiler here (because I sense a like-minded friend....)
      It's a *leather* kilt.
      I too sense a like-minded friend, so in case you want to dro ... discuss Steve Bacic, come on over to the Steve Bacic Forum
      SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
      BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

Thanks!!!
        I just might stop by, in a month or so, when my RL calms down...
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
          Thanks!!!
          I just might stop by, in a month or so, when my RL calms down...
          I recommend you stop by right away - it sounds like you need a pleasant distraction from RL asap.
          SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
          BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

Working...
          X