Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam: Long like she had at the beginning of Season 4.
    Daniel: Short.

Comment

Jack: Grey, not too bothered about the length.
      Teal'c: I don't know yet, the pictures aren't enough to go by!!
      Sam: Shorter. I didn't really like it when it was longer at the start of S4.
      Daniel: Short. Definitly short.

Comment

She was soooo cute at the beginning at Season 4, I totally melted.

Comment

Yah, i miss Sam's long hair from S4 Those were the days... *Drifts Away*
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Jack: Grey
            Daniel: Short
            Teal'c: Either (His hair looks cool )
            Sam: Early Season 4 (Though I liked Season 7, and her Season 8 hair looks pretty good )

Comment

Jack: white, dignified, frosty
              Daniel: I like the long-haired Daniel more, although he was more prone to sudden "reasoning" attacks
              Teal'c: curious about his hair, maybe a mohawk... and then back to bald
              Sam: "Point of View" alt-Sam hair! Woohoo! Okay, isn't exactly regulation, but it was really nice all the same.
              Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
              more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa King
                Jack's: Brown (begining of the series) or Grey (current episodes)
                Teal'c's: Bald or with hair (pictures from season 8)
                Sam's: Short and neat or long and messy
                Daniel's: Long or short

I prefer Jack with grey hair, Teal'c bald, Carter long and messy and Daniel long, what about you ?
                Jack: Grey (OhYeah)
                Teal'c: Bald, baby, Bald
                Sam: mid length and messy
                Daniel: short - maybe even a tad shorter than S7, and let's get him some contacts while we're at it.
                Last edited by GoneShippin'; 30 June 2004, 04:52 PM. Reason: adding a nonrequested comment

Comment

I kinda liked Samantha when she had the long hair. I like girls with long hair

Teal'c looks the best with no hair although we haven't seen him with anything else.

Daniel: keep it short. The long hair look worked for James Spader in the Stargate movie but not for Michael Shanks.
                  Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
                  - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
                  - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
                  Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
                  Mayboune: *shrugs*
                  - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Daniel - Long Hair
                    Jack - Brown Hair
                    Sam - Short Hair
                    Tealc - anyway he likes (I'm not telling that guy what to do!).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                      Daniel - Long Hair
                      Jack - Brown Hair
                      Sam - Short Hair
                      Tealc - anyway he likes (I'm not telling that guy what to do!).
                      I like it this way for them except Jack. Grey, for sure, it makes he look like a colonel (Or General). Any way, keep dying someone hair color is bad for the hair.

Comment

Jack: mostly grey with a little brown
                        Teal'c: I dont mind the hair he has in S8
                        Sam: early S4 hair (it was pretty)
                        Daniel: short tiny bit spiked and scruffy!!!! Mmmmm

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa King
                          Jack's: Brown (begining of the series) or Grey (current episodes)
                          Teal'c's: Bald or with hair (pictures from season 8)
                          Sam's: Short and neat or long and messy
                          Daniel's: Long or short

I prefer Jack with grey hair, Teal'c bald, Carter long and messy and Daniel long, what about you ?
                          NEAT!
                          COMBED!

I like Teal'c bald, he looks SOOO good that way, but I can get used to the hair.
                          Sam - please just use a comb! and hair conditioner. I didn't like the rat's nest hair in the eyes look in season 4, and in season 6, well, AT wasn't joking when she said they gave her only tiny jar of hair conditioner. Her hair looked seriously blown dry to bits.

Daniel - I like it long, but not too short. Didn't care for the Hamlet look in that two parter (which he got because he did Hamlet, or was it MacBeth, well, a Shakespeare play) But I like it neat. I'm not sure what happened in season 7. It was looking weird.

Jack - not too short, please. And not too shaggy. He's in the military and shag just doesn't cut it. I like brown, but hey, gray is okay too as long as it's not buzzed down to the skull.

Hopefully they'll have combs, brushes and hair conditioner for season 8

Comment

Jack: I'm used to it Grey now.
                            Teal'c: Bald! though from the pics I've seen the hair isn't bad, just not my first choice
                            Daniel: Short
                            Sam: Short! she look good with it long, but she looks HOT with it short
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I just had a funny thought, in S7 lowdown, AT was commenting on how much shampoo she has to live on, and it was a itty bitty bottle, ahhah...
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I wanna see Sam wear pigtails! Or braids! Haha... *hint hint* like a certain Oz character . . .

Rasta Teal'c would be great if he grows the hair out.
                                Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                                more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
                                X