Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music from 2001: A Space Odyssey in the episdoe 2010?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music from 2001: A Space Odyssey in the episdoe 2010?

I was re-watching 2010 last night and noticed a familar piece of music in the episdoe 2010. When Carter, Teal'c and Daniel are getting their medals, the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it real? Or is it a figment of my imagination?

timdalton007

Dont know, I would have to hear both

Comment

It's not the whole theme that plays but just a few bars during the close-ups of Carter, Teal'c. and Daniel getting the medals. Come to think of it what medal are they getting?

timdalton007

Comment

Probably was, there were a lot of references in both 2010 and 2001 to those movies
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Thanks for answering PtahTheCreationGod. You probably right. Glad to see I wan't crazy.

timdalton007

Comment

Working...
          X