Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replicators vs Goauld (spoilers season 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
    Why wouldn't the Asgard know this? Wouldn't Jack have told them?
    When? They're never around!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      When? They're never around!
      Probably told the Asgard after the events of "Unnatural Selection". The Asgard were to rendezvous with SG-1 after they made sure no Replicator ships got out. I'm sure someone would take the time to tell Thor about the advances the replicators had made in their potentially hundreds of years they've been on the planet.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Also, Thors dialogue in "Disclosure" indicates that he had recently talked to Jack. If he'd had the time to make jokes to Thor about Kinsey, then surely he'd have the time to mention the replicators?
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

maybe they talked just after unnatural selection, when Thor brought the Prometheus back to Earth

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
            maybe they talked just after unnatural selection, when Thor brought the Prometheus back to Earth
            Or maybe even in Fragile Balance, somewhere between the last two scenes. The possibilities are endless.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Unless when we see Thor, they say they haven't talked since 'whenever the last time', but i also think they could have like you guys have beeb suggesting.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Or maybe.....

I got nothing, I just figured we needed another "But maybe".
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Where did Anubis actually get this technology anyway? In Revelations, he defeated an Asgard ship, captured Thor, and used that mind link thing. What a disaster!!!
                  O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
                  Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
                  O'Neill: What?!!??
                  -From Red Sky

Comment

Assuming he came back from being a full blown Ancient, maybe he still had some of their knowledge, in which he applied to his technology.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

the replicators are cool to but the ori would kick their butt

Comment

Is there a reason why you couldn't put all that in one post?

I see you are doing the same thing on other threads as well.
                        Last edited by Dumper; 13 June 2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo View Post
                          He is old isn't he? Haha... He needs to exersize his legs!
                          When the mind is as powerful as an Asgard's, there is no need for a strong body.
                          Last edited by captain jake; 26 June 2008, 03:09 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X