This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Exactly. Since the Ori view the Ancients as "evil", they would surely view the Asgard in the same way. Afterall, the Asgard were allied with the Ancients at one time.
    They are still allied with the Ancients. I seem to remember Thor saying after 'Gemini' that it will take some time to rebuild the Asgard civilization. So I don't expect the Asgard, or Thor, to appear in SG1 in S9. The Ori are taking control of the plot line for the foreseeable future. Do not fear, however. I predict a Thor sighting (and multiple O'Neill sightings) for S10.
    "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

I hope Thor comes back. If not this season maybe in season 10.
      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
        I hope Thor comes back. If not this season maybe in season 10.
        I'd be willing to bet on that one. They can't leave as good a character as Thor has been away for too long. We the people demand him.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It doesn't even have to be Thor, right? Any Asgard will do, even a new one... Also it would be nice to introduce Mitchell to the Asgard... Mmmm, my two favorites, Mitchell and Asgard...
          S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
          Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
          Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrat
            It doesn't even have to be Thor, right? Any Asgard will do, even a new one... Also it would be nice to introduce Mitchell to the Asgard... Mmmm, my two favorites, Mitchell and Asgard...
            Yeah, the Asgard in general are pretty cool. But come on, we're talking Thor here. He is way better than any other regular Asgard. I mean dude, he's Thor.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Obviously, TPTB are threatened by his interestingness which will draw attention away from Vala's antics *gag* and...that's all i got.

MORE THOR!!
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                Obviously, TPTB are threatened by his interestingness which will draw attention away from Vala's antics *gag* and...that's all i got.

MORE THOR!!
                Oh, where is the rep green machine when you want it?! In Reckoning
                Spoiler:
                didn't Thor have to reload his consciousness into a new body? Maybe he's on the clone waiting list.
                I think he's just hiding out at Sam's house.

Comment

Working...
                X