Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baal Theory... (Spoilers, "Ex Deus ...")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal Theory... (Spoilers, "Ex Deus ...")

Not sure if this was brought up before by someone or not, but i was thinking about the Baal multiples we saw in "Ex Deus Machin"a and thought back to an earlier inquiry of mine and came upon a rather intriguing possibility...

Last spring some of you might remember a thread I had posted after "Reckoning part 2" aired about what would happen if someone walked through a multi-gate setup (would they get "spread out" amongst the gates, or would it creates multiple copies of that person, etc).

And, well- what Goa'uld do we know that has the knowledge to rig a multi-gate connection? :

Just something I felt I'd throw out there (though I'd imagine someones probably already mentioned the idea).

Originally posted by The2ndQuest
    And, well- what Goa'uld do we know that has the knowledge to rig a multi-gate connection? :
    Curious. I just figured he cloned himself somehow... or that the others were merely some sort of dummy copy.

Comment

thats what i thought....it makes sense that he cloned himself...when he was anubis's servent......now what goa'uld knows a thing or two about clonning
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

SG-1 found a bunch of cloning stuff in his hideout after they raided it.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
          SG-1 found a bunch of cloning stuff in his hideout after they raided it.
          I guess I missed that. Probably got distracted by something at work. pfffttt

Comment

My theory is that he cloned his host and implanted the clones with prograamed symbiotes like used to created Kull Warriors. Programmed for absolute loyalty, defend Baal at all costs and to impersonate him perfectly.
            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

yah you know that as to be it Kirath. Because think about it if he cloned a perfect copy of himself multipal times. he would be killing himself tons of times because they would all want to be the REAL baal. none of them would really want to listen to the "REAL" baal. they would want to be in control because that is how he is. I think you are on to something with the programmed siymbiotes just because if they wherent it would be alil freaky coming home seeing like 6-7-8 baal's lying dead on the living room floor because they had it out with eachother.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                I think you are on to something with the programmed siymbiotes just because if they wherent it would be alil freaky coming home seeing like 6-7-8 baal's lying dead on the living room floor because they had it out with eachother.
                I can so picture that happening too. It makes sense that he would want them to be submissive to him.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

cloned doubtful if the asgard can't do it right neither can the goauld

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    cloned doubtful if the asgard can't do it right neither can the goauld
                    The asgard dont have a problem clonning humans or even asgard, they are looking for a way to make a humanoid body(like the one in season 5) with reproductive organs and a brain capable of holding their "superior" intelligence permanently, remember anubis got information for thors mind when he downloaded it in season 5, and then in season 8 ba'al was working for anubis so ba'al had access to the clonning info
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The Asgard can clone humans. The problem with Mini-Jack was that Loki's methods were hurried and sloppy and that Thor placed a marker in Oneill's DNA to prevent genetic manipulation or cloning without a working knowledge of asgard cloning tech. Remember the Kull Warriors and Khalek were all clones, so that Baal as Anubis's 2nd would have had access to highly advanced cloning tech, as well as the method for programming the symbiotes for total loyalty.
                      Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

I can't wait to see more of Baal later this season. Hopefully we'll get a few answers at least.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

anubis had the alterrans tech for cloning hopefully with the asgard having the alterrans knowledge from atlantis they'll be able to prefect it too

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            anubis had the alterrans tech for cloning hopefully with the asgard having the alterrans knowledge from atlantis they'll be able to prefect it too
                            For their sake, they better hope so. Or their civilization is in big trouble.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Its called the Helix Protocol
                              Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
                              [Terry raises eyebrow]
                              Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                              X