Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm... This makes me wonder if when it premiers in Canada (November 10th) if we'll have the 10 second or the 1 minute opening.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Perhaps the credits are too spoilerish so we may have to wait till ep 3 when the Orii are revealed.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think there are 3 posibilities:

1.) It's too spoilerish (as Metarock Sam said).

2.) It's include Carter, so they will show it from 9x06.

3.) SkyOne got from Sci-Fi this 10s crab and we'll have to wait at least till december 20th for 2x11 on SkyOne or till January on Sci-Fi.

And I was so excited to see it. But I'm not loosing hope )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

never lose hpe, i thought about it being spolierish, so hopefully, we will get the new openings, and when it happens, be sure to bet i'll post them online for our stargate friends across the pond

Comment

Jeez, they're just credits, yet again I dont see the hooplah about it

On the DVDs I always skip past them

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
              Supposedly...here in the US...when the second part of the season starts in January...we'll have the traditional length opening.
              Which will be quite exciting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                Jeez, they're just credits, yet again I dont see the hooplah about it

On the DVDs I always skip past them
                The Credits are at the core of SG-1 you can hear them and know Instantly what you are Watching. It also adds great dramatic effect to the beginning of the episode. And has the one of the most memerable tunes of all time.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
                  sorry for the double post, but i regret to iform, we got the 10 second opening

i am really p****d off about that, crappy 10 seconds
                  but i can live with it, sorry guys, but no extended opening
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    The Credits are at the core of SG-1 you can hear them and know Instantly what you are Watching. It also adds great dramatic effect to the beginning of the episode. And has the one of the most memerable tunes of all time.
                    That in no way makes an episode...an episode is good, a series is good because of it's actual content not because of some credits at the start

Comment

I'm going to e-mail Sky and ask what the hell happened, I recorded the episode especially because I has already seen the episode so this was a dissapointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                        I completely agree! A theme song can also usually make a show stand out from the others it's competing with.

Comment

Originally posted by cubby14
                          I'm going to e-mail Sky and ask what the hell happened, I recorded the episode especially because I has already seen the episode so this was a dissapointment.
                          Im sorry, but you're moaning to Sky about something they never actually promised because you have seen the episode through illegal methods?

Sky could report you to the police for that you know

Comment

the whole thing with the credits is that people who have originally seen the 1st half of the srires had to watch the crapy 10 second opener

we were, supposed, to get the full length 1 min credits, and peopel overseas wanted to know what this had looked like

no1 really cares about how long the credits are, i think

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                              Im sorry, but you're moaning to Sky about something they never actually promised because you have seen the episode through illegal methods?

Sky could report you to the police for that you know
                              Excuse me, but I waited 3 weeks to get that episode and three weeks for each episde after that. I'm only just getting Stargate Atlantis which is annoying. My brother who is working over in America at this moment has been recording the episodes for me. Hes only getting to record the repeats of Atlantis now so i've actually e-mailed him so he can stop sending me them. So is getting a taped episode sent over here illegal, I get adverts and all. I have got to say adverts after the titles is really annoying, I like how we do it in the UK.

Comment

i care about the credits i have had 8 years of the opening theme tune and i miss it.i want it back i want to whistle along with the tune and i want to se sg1 walk up the ramp.

Comment

Working...
                                X