This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just waiting for his return in season 673 after he defeats oma
    Am he is in control of everything because he is more powerful of all the ancientsn

Comment

He had it coming.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Anubis was ultra powful and cool it will be sad not to see him again

Comment

I for one am confident that we will one day see Anubis again. It may not be this season or even on this series but I have a feeling he'll be back. Stargate is a scifi show, and the great thing about scifi is that there is always a way that a character can return from death or even eternal battles. I wouldn't be sad that he is gone, just enjoy the memories we have of him and be joyous if he ever makes a return.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

i still think that it would be cooler if in the episode Lockdown, he had kept Jack's body, instead of the russian guy. that would have allowed RDA to return as a reaccuring guest as well as give him the time off he wanted. then we wouldn't have needed this kind of ending (if you call an eternal struggle an ending) for him.
            Save us from danger, save us from evil
            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by twiggy
              i still think that it would be cooler if in the episode Lockdown, he had kept Jack's body, instead of the russian guy. that would have allowed RDA to return as a reaccuring guest as well as give him the time off he wanted. then we wouldn't have needed this kind of ending (if you call an eternal struggle an ending) for him.
              I wish that words could convey the utter confusion that had befallen me, but I guess this word works...

What...?

I'm so confused... At the end of “Lockdown,” the Russian soldier died, frozen to death. If that had been Jack O'Neill, then the only way he could come back would be through flashbacks, alternate universe stuff, or time travel... And Anubis would still have escaped...

I'm so confused...
              And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

Originally posted by KairezLightkeeper
                I wish that words could convey the utter confusion that had befallen me, but I guess this word works...

What...?

I'm so confused... At the end of “Lockdown,” the Russian soldier died, frozen to death. If that had been Jack O'Neill, then the only way he could come back would be through flashbacks, alternate universe stuff, or time travel... And Anubis would still have escaped...

I'm so confused...
                see, i think they should not have ended it like that. they should have had anubis get away with jack's body.

i didn't like the way they ended it with the russian guy getting frozen. it was just blah. not really anything special. now with jack being anubis, it would've made this interesting.

Comment

see, i think they should not have ended it like that. they should have had anubis get away with jack's body.

i didn't like the way they ended it with the russian guy getting frozen. it was just blah. not really anything special. now with jack being anubis, it would've made this interesting.
                  Then Jack would've been frozen, and that's a crappy end for someone so important... I liked Vaselov's sacrifice in the end... Something about how he said, “Take [my body], or I'll kill us both.”

Now, if Anubis had gotten away with Jack and Carter hadn't rerouted the outgoing wormhole, then Jack would've been Anubis's host for a couple of weeks before dying like Anubis's hosts do. Anubis would've left Jack for another host like we saw in “Reckoning.”
                  And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

Then Jack would've been frozen, and that's a crappy end for someone so important... I liked Vaselov's sacrifice in the end... Something about how he said, “Take [my body], or I'll kill us both.”

Now, if Anubis had gotten away with Jack and Carter hadn't rerouted the outgoing wormhole, then Jack would've been Anubis's host for a couple of weeks before dying like Anubis's hosts do. Anubis would've left Jack for another host like we saw in “Reckoning.”
                    see, I'm looking at it as if none of the episodes after it ever happened. i think that the writers could have had a lot more interesting episodes if they hadn't made it that anubis had to change hosts.

I think that he should've gotten away with Jack's body, then started doing all the stuff he did (without the body going bad). then there would've been a little more drama with the SGC on ethics, etc. do they kill jack, even though he's just the host? i just think it would've been more interesting than what we got stuck with. (although threads was an awesome episode!)

Comment

see, I'm looking at it as if none of the episodes after it ever happened. i think that the writers could have had a lot more interesting episodes if they hadn't made it that anubis had to change hosts.

I think that he should've gotten away with Jack's body, then started doing all the stuff he did (without the body going bad). then there would've been a little more drama with the SGC on ethics, etc. do they kill jack, even though he's just the host? i just think it would've been more interesting than what we got stuck with. (although threads was an awesome episode!)
                      I kinda thought that was how you were thinking about it... but they established somewhat that carrying Anubis exacted a physical toll on the host, which is why Vaselov was nearing death in the later parts of “Lockdown.” It's an interesting point, though, about the drama issue... Anubis still would've killed O'Neill had he taken him, but a thought just occurred to me: the sarcophagus. I wonder if using that would keep Anubis's host alive so that Jack could've lived like you suggest.

I guess we'll never know...

Comment

I kinda thought that was how you were thinking about it... but they established somewhat that carrying Anubis exacted a physical toll on the host, which is why Vaselov was nearing death in the later parts of “Lockdown.” It's an interesting point, though, about the drama issue... Anubis still would've killed O'Neill had he taken him, but a thought just occurred to me: the sarcophagus. I wonder if using that would keep Anubis's host alive so that Jack could've lived like you suggest.

I guess we'll never know...
                        hmm, yea, i wonder about the sarcophagus. awesome thought kairez . (i hadn't thought about that).

i still feel for Vaselov. he was very heroic! even though jack had been a pain in the ass toward him (even though Vaselov was really Anubis at the time, he'd still have the memories).

Comment

Working...
                        X