This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Imagine a fleet of interstellar Marie Celestes, floating through the universe, apparently abandoned. You board one to try and figure out what happened and gradually find yourself growing weaker and weaker... and suddenly your equipment isn't working... by the time you realize the truth, it's too late. Maybe the sip will even suddenly zip into hyperspace so it can go somewhere quiet to digest its meal...

Carnivorous starships. Gotta love that.

Reminds me of "the Beast" from HW: Cataclysm. I kind of like that idea though... but how long before people start to catch on that everytime they board some supposedly abandoned vessel, the boarding party is never heard from again. Maybe the devourer should destroy the vessel that boarded it. Or better yet, take it as its own and make it a devourer too... OK, now it's really sounding like the Beast, scratch that.
    Last edited by VirtualCLD; 15 July 2004, 07:09 AM.

Comment

all reps are CGI.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogopimp
        if replicators can beat up the asgard, they can beat up ther wraith. Im under the thought that the asgard can take on the wraith. Nobody has said the asgard are less advanced than the ancients, and the asgard could make a stargate anyday!
        Seems like the Tollans can too!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

So far I'd have to say the Replicators can beat the wraith simply on the fact that I doubt the Wraiths energy weapons would have an effect on the replicators. And also since the replicators would quickly assimulate wraith technology. The only concern I would have is that the wraith may have a LOT of foot soldiers and a lot of dart fighters. I don't think we have seen the true measure of the Wraiths power yet. If we have, as in if all they have is one uber mothership and a few dart fighters and a lot of ground troops then I'm very disappointed.

However read spoiler below...

Spoiler:
          If the wraith reproduce like I think they do, be interfusing their dna into human victims which I think is shown in these images http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/109.shtml then I think we maybe in for one tuff ride.

Comment

Working...
          X