Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethon ( posible spoiler but mostly speculations).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yah thats true too all i know is honistly it does sound er-responsible for stargate command to only have 1 ship protecting earth. we need at least 3 and a mother type ship in earths orbit at all times especially now with the ori ships coming to our galaxy.. they wont not send ships to attack our planet because of there higher order saying dont do it, or because of a asgard treaty.. they could care less

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
      Major spoilers from www.stargate-project.de (German):
      http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...te=news&ID=623

A rough translation/summary (think twice to read it): Ethon, Off the Grid
      Spoiler:

German reporter Robert Vogel [the guy at the end of the DVD feature "VIP Set Tour" from the Atlantis S1 DVDs] visited the set a short while ago and said that they don't need the Prometheus set any longer because it gets destroyed in S9.

It's being speculated that the Prometheus gets destroyed in "Ethon" since in Greek tragedy that's the bird that ate Prometheus' liver over and over again. "Ethon" is a follow-up to S8's "Icon". The Orion and the Odyssey will come after Prometheus' downfall.

According to Robert Vogel, Orion will be sent to the Pegasus galaxy, just like the Daedalus. Odyssey will be seen in "Ethon" for the first time and will save SG-1 in "Off the Grid".

that really sucks
      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by tony
        yah thats true too all i know is honistly it does sound er-responsible for stargate command to only have 1 ship protecting earth. we need at least 3 and a mother type ship in earths orbit at all times especially now with the ori ships coming to our galaxy.. they wont not send ships to attack our planet because of there higher order saying dont do it, or because of a asgard treaty.. they could care less
        I still say we should put half our resources into atlantis, if the priors do come in ships, no matter how many our ships dont stand a chance unless we study atlantis and get shield tech from it or wea[pons
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

yah I mean I def see your point and you make a good one at that. Im just worryed about the ORI taking over!

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

yah I mean I def see your point and you make a good one at that.
            Thanks
            Im just worryed about the ORI taking over!
            Ah theres nothing to worry about, we'll win, we always win

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              I still say we should put half our resources into atlantis, if the priors do come in ships, no matter how many our ships dont stand a chance unless we study atlantis and get shield tech from it or wea[pons
              Well I wouldn't be too much worried about shield tech. The Asgard seem to have that covered pretty well. Now what we need is to get our hands on a few more ZPMs. Those would beef the heck out of our shields. Maybe some more drones too. If we could find a good supply of them or a way to make more, we could equip all of our ships with drone launchers in addition to whatever other weapons we may have on there. Personally, I'd still like to see them develop some relativistic rail/coil guns for the ships. Nothing like slamming your enemies with rapid fire multi-megaton projectiles. :-)

Comment

i was just wondering if we know how long it takes to make a BC-303. I was just thinking that they probably do it in steps. like make the outside shell, then go through and install vital systems, then make furnish and so on. so i guess what i am saying is that they could have a couple more ships really fast since they could have been over 50% done with the next ship while they were testing the deadulus. is this correct or am i just being optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by general ben
                  i was just wondering if we know how long it takes to make a BC-303. I was just thinking that they probably do it in steps. like make the outside shell, then go through and install vital systems, then make furnish and so on. so i guess what i am saying is that they could have a couple more ships really fast since they could have been over 50% done with the next ship while they were testing the deadulus. is this correct or am i just being optimistic.
                  That would be the logical way to go about it. Particularly as the skills are pretty specialized, they could have had the group that does the physical construction of the ship, hull, bulkheads, etc do their thing. When the finish, the people who install all the various systems come in and do their thing while the first group starts work on the next one. The only problem with that is that many of the systems would have to be installed before the first group was done. For instance, it's much easier to install the plumbing BEFORE the walls and such are all put in.

Alternatively, it could be a sort of modular design. That's how many large vessels are constructed these days where sections of the hull are built individually and then all assembled into a cohesive whole.

Comment

i wonder how it'll look

Comment

ok im confused now

prommie is gonna bite the bucket
                      oddysey is gonna be the front line of earths defence
                      and theres gonna be a new ship called the orion?

now theres 2 things i dont like about this
                      A: prommie gettin destroyed, no way, i wanted to see her, daed and the other ships all together, if this happens on ethon, than is acceptable
                      B: this will cause me to make changes to my banner, maybe make a prommie memorial, i like the earth ships, they rock, i odnt wanna see the 1st one built to be destroyed

Comment

I was thinking, earth dont really need alot of ships if we find more another ZPM for the antartic base, then we have plenty of drones, when anubis attacked the drones did alot, the prommie only protected the cargo ship for awhile, seeing as the atlantis is out of drones and antartic base is not,

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          This cannot be
                          the BC-303 is the coolest thing since sliced bread, they cannot distroy it
                          ARRR
                          this isnt happening!!

please dont totaly distroy it. let some peice of it suvive, so that it can be re-made and appear as the Promethues Mark II in season 10.
                          a guy can hope carnt he
                          Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
                          X