This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about 6.12 "Unnatural Selection"

I have not seen past this episode, so please no spoilers. But i've got a question -

SG-1 successfully reverses the time-dilation device on the asgard planet, trapping the replicators in the time bubble. okay, great. we're told that time passes 10,000X more slower in the bubble. but -

shouldn't First be able to re-reverse the effect in about 30 seconds? (or less) Let's imagine it takes him 30 seconds. That's only 83.3 hours outside the bubble.

It seems to me the time bubble will not have its intended purpose. It will only buy the asgard 4.5 days of planning time in their fight against the replicators. (and that's assuming First doesn't make time fast in the bubble again!)

-rafael

For the answer to that question you will find out in ep 801/02
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

i fail to see how we could answer that q without giving sploiers
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
        i fail to see how we could answer that q without giving sploiers
        Indeed! I would recommend having a few mini marathons to get yourself up to speed (that is to "New Order" of Season Eight)

Comment

Spoiler:
          Superman comes and flies around the planet causing the planet's rotation to speed up which then makes time go much faster

I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

ROTFL, TrustNo1! I hit the spoiler highlight, curious to see how you'd explain it...LOL! Best laugh I've had all day! Thanks.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Very funny - especially in context to the episode!!!

Comment

Working...
              X