Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The puddle jumper bit is confusing me... but cool none-the-less.

Comment

I was wondering why they had to introduce the puddle jumper in this episode it sounds to convenient when you have Atlantis team having the puddle jumper to exp-lore other worlds and then all of sudden the sg-1 come across a puddle jumper. It would have been nice if they had the puddle jumper in season 6/7 episode.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

This episode sounds like it has a LOT of potential, I love that Maybourne is back and I love the premise and the title. "Good to Be King"

Yay! The only bad part is waiting until 2005.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Ahhh, thats a long time!!! Oh well, will Skyone get this before Scifi since its midseason?
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Ahhh, thats a long time!!! Oh well, will Skyone get this before Scifi since its midseason?

most likely yes

Comment

I think Jack has learned his lesson in sticking his head (or body) into ANYTHING alien as he's going to get freezer burn of the brain cells at the rate he's always being thawed out.

I get the feeling he may pilot the puddle jumper once Sam gets it working, but otherwise will twiddle his fingers, or pace, or be off-screen...

Comment

Yay, Maybourne! And the story sound pretty cool too! I can't wait for this episode.

Originally posted by tfalls1
                hmmm wow after 7 seasons they finally stumble on an Ancient ship... and I thought the Gould had snatched them all up... or maybe it was sent as a gift from Atlantis somehow??? Should be fun to see if O'Neils genes allow him to thought control it like Shepard...
                Hmm... Maybe that's why he appearantly goes off-world in the episode?
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  I get the feeling he may pilot the puddle jumper once Sam gets it working, but otherwise will twiddle his fingers, or pace, or be off-screen...
                  Which could lead to some really great dialogue/scenes between the increasingly impatient Jack and the increasingly frustrated Sam ("No disrespect intended, sir, but did one of us wake up with a great urge to bray this morning?").

It will be great to have Jack offworld again. And if he does fly the puddlejumper to the rescue, we will at least have him doing something that helps to solve the problem.

J.
                  "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                    The only bad part is waiting until 2005.
                    Thanks for deflating my enthusiasm
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

The only thing thats keeping up my 'enthusiasm', is that at least we get to see Harry back from such a long time
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Harry's back?
                        Harry's back!
                        Harry's back.
                        Harry's back!?
                        Harry's back!?
                        Harry's back!
                        No Jack run in!?
                        Jack goes off-world.
                        Harry's back!

Yes I used every smiley.
                        Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
                        Daniel: Niet.
                        Jack: Daniel!
                        Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
                        -1969 (221)

Comment

I'm sure Harry will be up to something even though he can't do much. Good for him
                          __

__

Comment

Everytime I see the title I have this picture of a smarmy Mel Brooks in History of the World. "It's good to be King." I love it. I can just picture Maybourne saying the same line.

Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Everytime I see the title I have this picture of a smarmy Mel Brooks in History of the World. "It's good to be King." I love it. I can just picture Maybourne saying the same line.

I can truly see Harry as setting him self up as King of some country.
                              I am really excited about this episode. Hopefully it will be lots of Jack and Harry!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the title.

I was hoping for the Mini Jack and Maybourne episode, oh well...
                                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                                X