Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they squandering great storyline opportunities?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calicto
    All of those races perished to the Replicators.

End of discussion?
    Funny, but good point.

Do we know what damage the replicators did? Speaking of that, How extensive is the Jaffa free nation? How many Jaffa died in the replicator attack? How many Goa'uld were killed in the replicator attack? How many goa'ulg seurvived the replicator attack, but then suffered a Jaffa rebellion? Are there any Goa'uld still in power?

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
      Do we know what damage the replicators did? Speaking of that, How extensive is the Jaffa free nation? How many Jaffa died in the replicator attack? How many Goa'uld were killed in the replicator attack? How many goa'uld survived the replicator attack, but then suffered a Jaffa rebellion? Are there any Goa'uld still in power?
      The Replicators are all dead, so their victims don't matter.

And the Goa'uld are SO last season! They're effectively dead, so any stragglers don't matter, either.

Comment

I think that after introducing the Orii S10 will tie up loose ends. Fingers crossed they do it a million times better than how the X-Files Ruined their 9th season.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

There's no way it could be that bad. What some people forget is that X-Files has had bad episodes since Season 1. The ones that aren't really linked to the story and are just some single episode oddity. Chris Carter had some brilliant stuff, and some really horrible stuff too, I haven't really seen that w/ SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            I think that after introducing the Orii S10 will tie up loose ends. Fingers crossed they do it a million times better than how the X-Files Ruined their 9th season.
            They have mostly failed to wrap up any storylines for nine years. Why would they start in S10?

Comment

If the writers had simple shown SG-1 introducing Mitchell to everyone for six episodes rather than introducing the Ori, everyone would have screamed about getting on with it. Instead they gave us a new plot direction, information about Baal, and

Spoiler:
              a possibility for the Crystal skull aliens to appear in the second half of Season 9

They can't make everyone happy. Yes, I would love to see the Nox join Earth in the fight against the Ori, and no, I don't care who the Furlings are.

However, I can content myself with seeing the future direction of the show, and while the writers may not make every plot decision the way I would, they are doing a good job.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Don't you think it's about time for a NEW ALLIANCE.

The Ancients won't really interfere anymore at all, the Asgaard were completly saved by the Taur'i, I would be shocked if they still thought we would not be able to claim our rightful place as the "fifth race."

-Nox
                -Asgaard
                -Taur'i

I think it would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X