This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMForeman
    I think the best weapon to use against Priors: Snipers. If Khalek is any example, the Priors have to see the attack coming against them to deflect it. You get some snipers set up so that they are facing the Priors from behind, and an SG team engaging them in an all out frontal assault, and then Pop! Sniper pegs them in the back of the head... and we got messy red robes and a free Prior staff.

-IMF
    good strategy for defeating the ori but i think they would read the minds of the frontal asault guys to kno there was a sniper behind him. khalek wasnt able to read minds but the priors have demonstrated that they can do so(reading danny's mind to find out he came from earth.) u kno u probably dont need frontal asault guys just take him unawares when he's preaching. o and 1 more thing the prior's staff is just for dramatic effect. their powers origonate from themselves they just use the staff to look cool (at least thats what i gather from episodes and other posts) but still......dead priors = good so good idea!!
    "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Comment

Yes..
      snipers... strategicaly placed proximity mines... remotedly detonated explosives.. .. perhaps some kind of poisonos gas....
      actually, anything other than a straight frontal assault should work...
      /C
      The masochist said to the sadist
      - hit me!
      The sadist answered
      - no...

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
        For a minute there I thought we'd see earth's new secret weapon against the Ori, HEAVY METAL!!

I'm REALLY glad that didn't happen, lol.
        Everyone knows pterodactyl's hate heavy metal!!1

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

ITs all really suprise attacks that can take an Orii out. Id say use sniper tranquilisor darts to capture one.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by epcrules89
            good strategy for defeating the ori but i think they would read the minds of the frontal asault guys to kno there was a sniper behind him. khalek wasnt able to read minds but the priors have demonstrated that they can do so(reading danny's mind to find out he came from earth.) u kno u probably dont need frontal asault guys just take him unawares when he's preaching. o and 1 more thing the prior's staff is just for dramatic effect. their powers origonate from themselves they just use the staff to look cool (at least thats what i gather from episodes and other posts) but still......dead priors = good so good idea!!
            Khalek read minds to an extent. He knew that bald guy's name and nickname. You remember that Khalek started calling him "dick". lol
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Comblin
              Yes..
              snipers... strategicaly placed proximity mines... remotedly detonated explosives.. .. perhaps some kind of poisonos gas....
              actually, anything other than a straight frontal assault should work...
              /C
              like how atton said he killed jedi in kotor 2

Comment

Haha, you're all proposing violence and all out attacks. We need some sort of Keanu Reeves to defeat them.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Working...
                X