This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt.Pepper
    I think that the funniest moment would be if they didnt bring janet back nowhere does it say that it is her, it merely says a character sorely missed, thus it could be RDA in an alternate team, everyone assumes that janet is coming back i think it would be great to not have her in it as i mentioned earlier she needs to stay dead it shows respect to real fallen soldiers and if u actually believed jack would die after being shot ur not very smart at all
    Jack is a human like any other. If he is hit like Janet he will die.

I think at TPTB they are interested in the ratings in the first place and just in the second place in showing respect to fallen soldiers. If fans are discussing about Janets return more than a year after her death, then maybe some one decided to bring her back, even for one episode.

And by the way, thank you for your help bringing her back. Every comment about Janet keeps the discussion alive and maybe all who had discussed about Janet had contributed to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Hate to burst any bubbles but Janet is coming back in Ripple Effect Truth be told is that I am happy that she is coming back.

you can find it out that it is Teryl that is coming back at imdb.com and look up Teryl it will say that she is on Ripple Effect
      Stargate Pants Girl
      (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
      Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
        Hate to burst any bubbles but Janet is coming back in Ripple Effect Truth be told is that I am happy that she is coming back.

you can find it out that it is Teryl that is coming back at imdb.com and look up Teryl it will say that she is on Ripple Effect
        I'm not saying that I don't agree with the speculation that
        Spoiler:
        Janet is coming back
        , (I really don't know what to believe with this episode I'm just going to keep an open mind.) but I remember for the longest time that imdb.com said that Jack was going to be in the first episode of season 10 even before we knew there was going to be a Season 10 (they took it off now). And I know other people have gotten wrong information about movies from that site, too.

Now...For my take...
        Spoiler:
        15 different SG-1 teams
        ? That's pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me. And talk about the IQ of the planet going up with
        Spoiler:
        15 Sam Carters
        running around.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
        My Stargate Videos
        It's meant to be!

Comment

I'm hoping that the alternate teams will be directly based off the history of the show, ala how events could have gone. So many things in the show's history could make impressively different alternates. Maybe one of the Sam's will still have Jolinar? Maybe one of the Daniel's is still ascended and following his former teammates? A military Daniel commanding SG-1? OK, that's not from show history. The alternates could create some hilarious confusion. I think this will be a very good episode.
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

How are they going to manage that without Jack?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              How are they going to manage that without Jack?
              Probably quite conveniently. In the "other realities", he was either still promoted or will have been killed. That's how I see tptb explaining his absence in that ep.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Probably quite conveniently. In the "other realities", he was either still promoted or will have been killed. That's how I see tptb explaining his absence in that ep.
                Maybe we see Carter with a photo in her pocket?

Or someone saying: "Err... Jack... who...?"
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X