This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonights episode 9-16 Spoliers you have been warned

whats up with tonight I thought it was suposed to be Prototype? but its part one of The fourth horseman?

"Prototype" was at 8 pm. "The Fourth Horseman" is at 9 pm.

Comment

Yes that was two eps. Not sure why they didnt show the ending credits after Prototype... both good shows BTW.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        Yes that was two eps. Not sure why they didnt show the ending credits after Prototype... both good shows BTW.
        UMMMM, I'm just watching tonight's show/Prototype first...and I've only gotten to the credits...but....why does Carter take SG 5, when she is part of SG 1....why aren't they available to go?

Hummmmm, perhaps more will be explained later...

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          UMMMM, I'm just watching tonight's show/Prototype first...and I've only gotten to the credits...but....why does Carter take SG 5, when she is part of SG 1....why aren't they available to go?

S
          Maybe they are an actual scientific team as opposed to SG-1 which is more of a recon\first contact team.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I'm glad Sci-Fi aired them like that. Nothing like two kick-a** new sg-1's in a row, if you ask me. I'm just sad I have to wait now until next year to see another new episode.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I'm glad Sci-Fi aired them like that. Nothing like two kick-a** new sg-1's in a row, if you ask me. I'm just sad I have to wait now until next year to see another new episode.

Although my mom hasnt seen tonights episodes (I have them recorded) and i have seen them,my mom and i are still going to go !DORENTUS! when we have to wait! BLOODY MID-SEASON HIATUS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. sorry if that was offensive to anybody!i am reeeeeaaaaaaalllly sorry!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

After watching both eps I gotta say this, and I dont care if everyone hates me for it, but I DONT MISS JACK! Season 9 is awseome so far and I cant wait to see the rest, Also is alot of fun to see Hammond again, havent seen him since Prometheus Unbound. One more thing, who thinks Mitchell isnt cool after seeing the end of Prototype and 4th Horseman?
                Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Oh, I think Mitchell's cool, definitely. And I can't wait to see more out of his character as the show progresses. But not miss Jack, come on. I think I'll always miss O'Neill at least a little. It's just BB's time now. And I am ok with that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

How about Hammond in a suit. That was kind of cool, but I miss the dress blues

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      How about Hammond in a suit. That was kind of cool, but I miss the dress blues
                      Same here. I hope we get to see a little more of him this season. Like, interacting with sg-1.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I will always miss Jack. C'mon. But I like Browder in general. They just need to write him better. It's slowly improving, but the team is not a team anymore. Sigh.
                        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Always miss Jack. I like Mitchell, but when is he going to run the team.
                          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99

S
                            Now that O'Neill has left I think Carter seems to be a little higher up on the chain of command, I realise nothing has really changed, shes still a colonel and shes still under Mitchell's command but because of her accomplishments + rank she has a position of respect in the entire SGC. So she can kinda do whatever she wants, just a quick nod from the general needed to staisfy the chain of command but he doesnt question it much.
                            Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
                            Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
                            Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
                            Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
                            Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

Working...
                            X